CellarPro 1800QTL-L Leather Cooling System
Our super-quiet, high-performance 1800QTL-L cooling system provides outstanding performance and maintains optimal temperature and humidity conditions for short and long-term storage of fine leather.
CellarPro 1800QTL-L Leather Cooling System. CellarPro 1800QTL, our quietest cooling unit, is designed to maintain cool, constant temperatures from 65-70°F and relative humidity from 45- 55% with limited fluctuations and ample airflow.
CellarPro cooling units can be installed through-the-wall for non-ducted applications, or above the ceiling (with the addition of our front intake hood) for ducted installations.
- Height 10 1/2 in
- Width 18 in
- Depth 16 1/2 in
- Capacity 1355 BTUH @ 55℉
- Weight 60 lbs.
- AMPS Starting 14.2 Amps
- AMPS Running 3.0 Amps
- Electrical Requirements 115 Volts / 60 Hz
- Decibels 41 dBA (Rear)
- Requires Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Recommended Surge Protector
The CellarPro 1800QTL-L Cooling Unit is engineered to maintain ideal temperature and humidity conditions for storage of expensive Leather products. 1800QTL-L uses an optimized compressor and oversized coils to generate cool, consistent 72-degree temperatures with minimal noise.
Designed for indoor use only, 1800QTL-L units can operate in environments ranging from 95℉ to 40℉ out of the box. To operate the unit in colder temperatures, please see modifications listed on the Options & Upgrades tab.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust. If the unit's location does not provide sufficient room for airflow, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- 100W Heating Element and 1/2-Inch ID Drain Line are included as standard equipment to burn off and channel excess condensation.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance- needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 10-foot power cord exits from the rear and plugs into standard 110V receptacles.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- 3-amp electric receptacle is provided to run a small lamp.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 2-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- The 1800QTL-L requires fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit. If sufficient space does not exist to provide sufficient airflow to the rear of the cooling unit, you may need a rear duct kit.
- 1800 Series cooling units can be installed completely inside the wine cellar when used with our rear duct kit, which allows you to duct the supply and return airflows from the rear of the cooling unit up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct).
- Please note: 1800 Series cooling units cannot be ducted without auxiliary fan support, which is included with our our rear duct kit.
- You must located this unit within the cellar, with the following exception: these units can be installed directly above the wine cellar when used with our front intake hood.
- For installation in environments below 40�F, our compressor heater modification is required.
- For installation in environments below 20�F down to -20�F, we recommend our Fan- Cycling Switch combined with our compressor heater.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Manuals & Guides
- CellarPro 1800 Series Manual
- CellarPro 1800 Configuration
- CellaPro 1800 Rear Duct Hood
- CellaPro 1800 Front, Rear, Side Views
- CellaPro 1800 Mounting Clip
- CellaPro 1800 Shelf
1800 QTL / QT / XT / XTS: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Click here for information about our extended warranty.