WhisperKOOL 8000tiR Extreme Fully Ducted Cooling System
The WhisperKOOL 8000tiR Extreme is part of the WhisperKOOL Extreme Series. This is WhisperKOOL's highest-end professional series of self-contained cooling units. The WhisperKOOL 8000tiR Extreme has been designed and engineered utilizing state-of-the- art, high-quality components and can vent and provide cooling for up to a 2000 cubic foot wine cellar maintaining 50-70% relative humidity with 55 degree temperature constantly even in extreme climates.
The WhisperKOOL 8000tiR Extreme Fully Ducted allows you to remote locate the cooling unit and duct the intake and exhaust into the cellar. The WhisperKOOL 8000 Extreme includes an advanced LED liquid temperature control and upgraded electronics.
- Height 28.5 in
- Width 14.25 in
- Depth 51.5 in
- Capacity 2,000 cu. ft.
- BTU 8,000
- AMPS Starting 36 A
- AMPS Running 10 A
- Installation Through the wall unless opted for fully ducted.
- Temp Delta 55℉ temperature differential (maintains proper cellar temperature when exhaust environment does not exceed 110℉)
- Outside Venting Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110℉, the external grille cover is highly recommended.
- Ducting Options Unit can be fully ducted.
- Weight 150 lbs.
WhisperKOOL Series Features:
The WhisperKOOL 8000tiR Extreme Fully Ducted is ducted to allow you to remote locate your cooling unit, but will also fit between wall studs. The WhisperKOOL 8000tiR Extreme Fully Ducted includes an advanced LED liquid temperature control and upgraded electronics designed to handle extreme temperature differentials.
- Cooling unit can be located up to 25 ducted feet from the cellar
- Noise-free cellar environment
- Selectable 3-speed fans
- Extreme Series Technology provides reliable starting and running performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions
- Fits neatly between wall studs for quick and simple installation
- Advanced electronic display
- Remote digital LED readout w/ 50ft. communication line
- Liquid bottle probe
- Superior Humidity control allows the system to manage the moisture for improved wine quality
- Maintains 55°F and 50-70% humidity in cellars up to 2000 cu ft.
- Designed to blend seamlessly within cellar racking
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Oversized Coils
- Noise-free cellar environment
- Durable finish
Active Humidity Option:
Our new Active Humidity feature carefully measures the volume of moisture needed to raise the relative humidity within the cellar to the desired level. Our new "Active Humidity" system utilizes Intermittent Mist Injection technology which carefully measures the volume of moisture needed to raise the relative humidity within the cellar to the desired level. This design eliminates the use of pads or filters which can mold over time. Easy to install and effortless in use, simply connect a soft water source to the unit, install the humistat and you're ready to go. This optional integrated system must be specified at the time of ordering of the unit. For cellars with cooling units already installed, customers can select our stand alone system which offers the same technology in a small but effective package.
Active Humidity Features:
- Maintains optimal humidity levels when relative humidity level drops.
- Intermittent Mist Injection Technology - No pads or filters which can mold over time.
- Included humidistat displays and monitors humidity levels.
- The Exterior Grille protects the exhaust side of the system from the weather elements when installed through an exterior wall.
- The Exhaust Plenum allows the warm exhaust air to be ducted to another area. Ideal if the room adjacent to your cellar is not ideal for warm air to be exhausted into. This also allows you to duct the condenser supply air from an alternate location.
WhisperKOOL Series Accessories:
This plenum allows either side of the unit to be ducted. Duct the cold air through a vent into the cellar, duct the hot exhaust air out of the home. This plenum allows for total installation flexibility.
Digital Thermostat: Digital Control Display
Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential (maintains proper cellar temperature when exhaust environment does not exceed 110°F)
Remote Digital Thermostat Upgrade
This series offers an advanced liquid temperature controller with a remote LED display (which can be placed up to 300 line feet from the unit) and electronic thermostat. The systems are designed to maintain 55°F and 50-70% relative humidity.
A ducted system has more installation options than a self-contained system. The unit may be installed up to 25 ducted feet from the cellar, with the cool air flowing to the cellar and the heat exhaust ducted to the outside of the home. Ducting is also a more aesthetic choice for wine collectors who do not want to see a cooling unit in the cellar. Noise from the unit will be reduced or eliminated, depending on the installation.