eSommelier Wine Collection Management System
Experience the ease and elegance of a complete wine inventory hardware and software system with touchscreen controls. eSommelier will manage your home cellar collection as well as your restaurant or commercial inventory. eSommelier incorporates a bar code system scanner and printer to identify and track each bottle of wine. An extensive catalog of wine information and reviews is available at the touch of the screen.
After entering the information a custom bar code label is printed from the bar code printer, just affix to each of the bottles in your collection. When the time comes to retire a bottle from your inventory, just scan the code under the bar code scanner and it is automatically removed from the inventory in your eSommelier management system. Tracking and examining your collection is effortless, and you can do it directly from the eSommelier system or from any web browser. You can view your wine labels, ratings, tasting notes & drink dates (a subscription is needed for this). Finding a particular wine by country, region, winery, drink date, variety, price, and other factors is as easy as tapping a few things on the 17" screen . The eSommelier Private Cellar Management System makes wine collecting more enjoyable.
The New eSommelier is a complete hardware and software system that allows wine lovers to easily manage their collections. Consists of a touch screen computer, bar code scanner, bar code printer and instruction manual. Installs in minutes.
Included in Shipment
- 17" Touchscreen integrated hardware.
- Bar Code Scanner.
- Bar Code Printer (1 roll of labels with 1000 labels).
- Flash Drive backup.
- eSommelier Software.
- Access to extensive wine information catalog.
- One year access to online updates (you will need to renew your Annual support subscription after a year).
eSommelier System Features
- Quickly and easily see what wines you have, where they are, and when you should be drinking them
- Find the right bottle for any occasion fast - no more disappearing into the cellar with company waiting
- List your wines that have reached optimum drinking age
- View professional critics tasting notes, ratings and drink date recommendations when selecting wine
- Manage multiple cellars in multiple locations with one system
- View your cellar's current temperature and humidity level from anywhere in the world
- View your cellar's temperature and humidity history, proving your wine's provenance
- Allow your sommelier or advisor to access to your collection, view your reorder wish list and suggest new wines
- View and download your cellar's current valuation for insurance purposes
- Remove a bottle for drinking with a wave under a bar code scanner. Didn't drink it? Scan it again and add it back