Rated for external use in environments ranging from 45°F to 95°F, this unit offers maximum cooling performance and adjustable humidity control. Designed for wine cellars up to 400 cubic feet.
The CellarPro 1800XTS wine cooling unit provides outstanding performance even in warm areas. The CellarPro 1800XTS is designed for use in large cabinets or small wine cellars up to 400cf. It provides all of the same high-tech features as its smaller counterparts, including digital display, digital temperature and humidity controls and a compact size. An autodialer alarm option allows you to program your cooling unit to phone you in the event of a cooling emergency. The CellarPro 1800XTS cooling unit is a perfect replacement unit for many cooling units from other brands. The CellarPro 1800XTS is an ideal replacement unit for Breezaire 2200 and WineMate 2500 cooling units.
Designed for small wine cellars up to 400 cubic feet, CellarPro cooling units are designed to be installed through an external wall - read our Owners Manual for more information.
For installations in environments down to 20F, we recommend adding our compressor heater modification to your cooling unit.
Starting with CellarPro's 1800XTS cooling unit, we've added an outdoor hood, condensate drain line, power cord modification and coated condenser coils for our outdoor-rated 1800XTSx cooling unit.
Please note: the exterior hood must have at least five (5) inches of clearance outside the cellar. In addition, the cooling unit requires at least eight (8) inches of clearance inside the cellar (same as other 1800 cooling units.)
- Height 10 5/8 in
- Width 18 3/16 in
- Depth 22 in
- Capacity 1886 BTUH @ 55℉
- Weight 70. lbs.
- AMPS Starting 22.2 Amps
- AMPS Running 3.0 Amps
- Electrical Requirements 115V AC / 60 Hz
- Decibels 52 dBA (Rear)
- Requires Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Recommended Surge Protector
- This unit is designed for use in outdoor environments.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils inside the cellar, and the condenser coils outside the cellar, from leaks, corrosion and pollutants.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance- needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 10-foot power cord exits from the rear and plugs into standard 110V receptacles.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- 3-amp electric receptacle is provided to run a small lamp.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 2-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
CellarPro 4200 Upgrades/Accessories
Advanced Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Display
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Power On/Off Switch
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Removable Steel Case
- Replaceable Condenser Air Filter
- Rechargeable Refrigerant Schraeder Valve
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets
- This unit is designed to vent hot exhaust to and pull fresh air intake from the rear of the cooling unit.
- This unit was not designed to be ducted.
- 1This unit includes a compressor heater for installation in environments down to 20℉.
- Installation in environments below 20℉ requires the addition of our fan cycling switch.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Manuals & Guides
- CellarPro 1800 Series Manual
- CellarPro 1800 Configuration
- CellaPro 1800 Rear Duct Hood
- CellaPro 1800 Front, Rear, Side Views
- CellaPro 1800 Mounting Clip
- CellaPro 1800 Shelf
- 1800XTSX Temperature & Humidity Performance
CellarPro Manufacturer Warranty
CellarPro Wine Cooling Units 1800 QTL / QT / XT / XTS: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800 XT-220V: For two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
4200VSi / VSx: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service contact CellarPro directly by calling (877) 726-8496.
###CellarPro 1800 Series Extended Warranty
CellarPro enhanced warranty coverage for 1800 Series cooling units includes five (5) years of in-home coverage for the entire CellarPro cooling system. Designed to augment our standard warranty, our extended warranty enhances coverage as follows:
- Supplements the standard warranty during the 5- year period
- Covers the cost of all parts and labor to repair or replace defective parts during the warranty period
- Covers the cost of in-home service during the warranty period
- Covers shipping costs via standard ground service during the warranty period
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- A deductible of $49 will be charged per incident
- Cleaning the coils and/or replacing the filter on the cooling unit are not covered by the extended warranty
- Scratches, blemishes and other damage caused during transit and/or normal wear-and-tear are not covered by the extended warranty
- Issues related to improper installation and/or usage of the products are not covered by the extended warranty
- The extended warranty is available exclusively to residential customers in the continental U.S. for use in non-commercial applications
- The extended warranty is not available for 220V models or CellarPro 1800XTSx
- The extended warranty does not cover accessories
- The extended warranty is not transferable