CellarPro 1800XTS-B Beer Refrigeration SystemThe CellarPro 1800XTS-B Beer Refrigeration System has been optimized to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for storing quality beer as well as maintaining aging beer collections. Optimal beer storage conditions require temperatures around 45°F and relative humidity range of 45% to 60% humidity. The CellarPro 1800XTS-B beer cooling system maintains this ideal environment for your beer storage with minimum maintenance and continued maximum performance. The system includes a 1/2-inch condensate drain line and 100W heating element to burn off excess condensate, and an extra defrost sensor to prevent ice buildup. CellarPro cooling units are designed to be installed through the wall and should not be ducted unless accompanied by an in-line fan (see the CellarPro Owners Manual).
This unit is designed to cool a capacity of 1592 BTUH at 45°F (subject to a 10-25% correction factor above 65°F / 43% ambient temp / RH).
Need to know if a CellarPro cooling system will meet your beer refrigeration needs? Call us at 1-800-876-8789 for assistance in selecting the right beer cooling unit.
- Height 10 1/2 in
- Width 18 in
- Depth 16 1/2 in
- Capacity 1592 BTUH @ 45℉
- Weight 60. lbs.
- AMPS Starting 22.21 Amps
- AMPS Running 3.0 Amps
- Electrical Requirements 115V AC / 60 Hz
- Decibels 48 dBA (Rear)
- Requires Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Recommended Surge Protector
The CellarPro 1800XTS-B Cooling Unit is engineered to provide advanced cooling power and adjustable humdity control for ideal beer storage. 1800XTS-B units use powerful compressors and oversized coils to generate maximum BTUH without stripping moisture from the environment.
Designed for indoor use only, 1800XTS-B units can operate in environments ranging from 95℉ to 40℉ out of the box. To operate the unit in colder temperatures, please see modifications listed on the Options & Upgrades tab.
*Assuming R19 insulation throughout the cellar, 55℉ inside the cellar and 85℉ outside the cellar.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust. If the unit's location does not provide sufficient room for airflow, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- 100W Heating Element and 1/2-Inch ID Drain Line are included as standard equipment to burn off and channel excess condensation.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance- needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 10-foot power cord exits from the rear and plugs into standard 110V receptacles.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- 3-amp electric receptacle is provided to run a small lamp.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 2-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- TThe 1800XTS-B requires fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit. If sufficient space does not exist to provide sufficient airflow to the rear of the cooling unit, you may need a rear duct kit.
- 1800 Series cooling units can be installed completely inside the wine cellar when used with our rear duct kit, which allows you to duct the supply and return airflows from the rear of the cooling unit up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct).
- Please note: 1800 Series cooling units cannot be ducted without auxiliary fan support, which is included with our our rear duct kit.
- You must have this unit located within the cellar, with the following exception: these units can be installed directly above the wine cellar when used with our front intake hood.
- For installation in environments below 40℉, our compressor heater modification is required.
- For installation in environments below 20℉ down to -20℉, we recommend our Fan- Cycling Switch combined with our compressor heater.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Manuals & Guides
- CellarPro 1800 Series Manual
- CellarPro 1800 Configuration
- CellaPro 1800 Rear Duct Hood
- CellaPro 1800 Front, Rear, Side Views
- CellaPro 1800 Mounting Clip
- CellaPro 1800 Shelf
CellarPro Manufacturer Warranty
CellarPro Wine Cooling Units 1800 QTL / QT / XT / XTS: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800 XT-220V: For two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
4200VSi / VSx: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service contact CellarPro directly by calling (877) 726-8496.
###CellarPro 1800 Series Extended Warranty
CellarPro enhanced warranty coverage for 1800 Series cooling units includes five (5) years of in-home coverage for the entire CellarPro cooling system. Designed to augment our standard warranty, our extended warranty enhances coverage as follows:
- Supplements the standard warranty during the 5- year period
- Covers the cost of all parts and labor to repair or replace defective parts during the warranty period
- Covers the cost of in-home service during the warranty period
- Covers shipping costs via standard ground service during the warranty period
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- A deductible of $49 will be charged per incident
- Cleaning the coils and/or replacing the filter on the cooling unit are not covered by the extended warranty
- Scratches, blemishes and other damage caused during transit and/or normal wear-and-tear are not covered by the extended warranty
- Issues related to improper installation and/or usage of the products are not covered by the extended warranty
- The extended warranty is available exclusively to residential customers in the continental U.S. for use in non-commercial applications
- The extended warranty is not available for 220V models or CellarPro 1800XTSx
- The extended warranty does not cover accessories
- The extended warranty is not transferable