CellarPro 1800QTL-AV Audio-Visual Cooling System
Our super-quiet, high-performance 1800QTL cooling system has been optimized for use in audio-visual equipment cabinets.
CellarPro 1800QTL-AV Audio-Visual Cooling Unit. CellarPro's 1800QTL is our quietest cooling unit, while providing outstanding performance to maintain cool, constant temperatures in cabinets with audio- visual equipment.
CellarPro cooling units can be installed through-the-wall for non-ducted applications, or above the ceiling (with the addition of our front intake hood) for ducted installations.
Capacity: 1584 BTUH at 75 degrees (subject to 5-20% correction factor above 40% ambient RH). Ambient relative humidities >60% exceed the design limits of this cooling system.
- Height 10 1/2 in
- Width 18 in
- Depth 16 1/2 in
- Capacity 1584 BTUH @ 75℉
- Weight 60 lbs.
- AMPS Starting 14.2 Amps
- AMPS Running 3.0 Amps
- Electrical Requirements 115 Volts / 60 Hz
- Decibels 41 dBA (Rear)
- Requires Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Recommended Surge Protector
The CellarPro 1800QTL-AV Cooling Unit is engineered to to maintain ideal temperature conditions in Audio-Visual equipment rooms. 1800QTL-AV uses an optimized compressor and oversized coils to generate cool, consistent 75-degree temperatures with minimal noise.
Designed for indoor use only, 1800QTL-AV units can operate in environments ranging from 95℉ to 40℉ out of the box. To operate the unit in colder temperatures, please see modifications listed on the Options & Upgrades tab.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust. If the unit's location does not provide sufficient room for airflow, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- 100W Heating Element and 1/2-Inch ID Drain Line are included as standard equipment to burn off and channel excess condensation.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance- needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 10-foot power cord exits from the rear and plugs into standard 110V receptacles.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- 3-amp electric receptacle is provided to run a small lamp.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 2-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- The 1800QTL-AV requires fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit. If sufficient space does not exist to provide sufficient airflow to the rear of the cooling unit, you may need a rear duct kit.
- 1800 Series cooling units can be installed completely inside the wine cellar when used with our rear duct kit, which allows you to duct the supply and return airflows from the rear of the cooling unit up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct).
- Please note: 1800 Series cooling units cannot be ducted without auxiliary fan support, which is included with our our rear duct kit.
- You must located this unit within the cellar, with the following exception: these units can be installed directly above the wine cellar when used with our front intake hood.
- For installation in environments below 40℉, our compressor heater modification is required.
- For installation in environments below 20℉ down to -20℉, we recommend our Fan- Cycling Switch combined with our compressor heater.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Manuals & Guides
- CellarPro 1800 Series Manual
- CellarPro 1800 Configuration
- CellaPro 1800 Rear Duct Hood
- CellaPro 1800 Front, Rear, Side Views
- CellaPro 1800 Mounting Clip
- CellaPro 1800 Shelf
CellarPro Manufacturer Warranty
CellarPro Wine Cooling Units 1800 QTL / QT / XT / XTS: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800 XT-220V: For two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
4200VSi / VSx: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service contact CellarPro directly by calling 1.877.726.8496.
CellarPro 1800 Series Extended Warranty
CellarPro enhanced warranty coverage for 1800 Series cooling units includes five (5) years of in-home coverage for the entire CellarPro cooling system. Designed to augment our standard warranty, our extended warranty enhances coverage as follows:
- Supplements the standard warranty during the 5- year period
- Covers the cost of all parts and labor to repair or replace defective parts during the warranty period
- Covers the cost of in-home service during the warranty period
- Covers shipping costs via standard ground service during the warranty period
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- A deductible of $49 will be charged per incident
- Cleaning the coils and/or replacing the filter on the cooling unit are not covered by the extended warranty
- Scratches, blemishes and other damage caused during transit and/or normal wear-and-tear are not covered by the extended warranty
- Issues related to improper installation and/or usage of the products are not covered by the extended warranty
- The extended warranty is available exclusively to residential customers in the continental U.S. for use in non-commercial applications
- The extended warranty is not available for 220V models or CellarPro 1800XTSx
- The extended warranty does not cover accessories
- The extended warranty is not transferable