WineKeeper Deluxe Nitrogen Keeper (750ML) #18133
An upgraded keeper with a stainless steel faucet for a better look and feel.
WineKeeper Deluxe Nitrogen Keeper (750ml) (#18133). The Deluxe Keeper is similar to the Basic Keeper but utilizes a stainless steel faucet vs. a plastic faucet of the Basic Keeper.
It uses a pressurized blanket of inert nitrogen to protect wine in standard 750ml bottles from oxidation and spoiling. Add more bottles under its protection by expanding The Keeper with additional stopper faucets. Whether in a commercial kitchen or protecting wine in the home, the system can adapt to your needs. It is a split 750 liter that can go up to Magnum, depending on the size of the bottleneck.
- One stainless steel stopper faucet
- Single-stage regulator
- 1 disposable Nitrogen gas canister (20-24 bottles of wine per canister)
This item offers compressed gas as an option, which requires specialized HAZMAT packaging, paperwork, and shipping, and requires a hazmat shipping fee of $30 per package (continental U.S.) or $65 per package (international), as well as a signature upon delivery, and a shipping phone number.
If you select a compressed gas option but do not select HAZMAT shipping when you checkout, it will delay your order because we will not release your order until we are able to contact you and get your authorization for the additional HAZMAT fee.
If shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please call for a shipping quote.
- Keeps wine fresh for weeks
- Nitrogen gas preserves the wine
- Affordable and easily portable
- Stainless steel faucet system accommodates 1 open bottle
- Capacity:375 ml 1.5l bottle
- Size:4 1/4w x 5 3/4d x 11 1/2h (in)
- Weight:4 lb
- Warranty:1 Year (see Warranty page for more detail)