Wine Guardian Integrated Humidifier
The Wine Guardian Integrated Humidifier is designed to increase humidity levels in commercial or residential wine cellars of all types and sizes. Freestanding, our wine humidifiers feature digital controls that sense and control the amount of moisture in the wine cellar--no need for a separate controller. No tools are required to access the humidifier pad and there is easy access to utility connections, power, water and drain.
As with all Wine Guardian products, our humidifiers are uniquely designed to deliver superior performance and reliability - just what you need to ensure that your fine wine collection ages at its finest.
- Height 14.55 in
- Width 13.71 in
- Depth 6.29 in
- Electrical Requirements 24-volt (24-volt), direct connected to Wine Guardian
- Weight 10 lbs.
- Digital controls work off of Wine Guardian's remote indicator. There's no need for separate controller.
- Evaporative drip pad system with removable, cleanable pad
- Built-in fans for optimal air circulation
- Commercial grade and lightweight, corrosion- resistant components
- 25 feet (8 meters) of control cable pre-wired to the unit for easy plug in
- Drip pad access cover for easy maintenance
- Warranteed to two years (parts) and one year (labor)
- Made in the USA
- Installs on either side of system for application flexibility
- 24-volt power directly from Wne Guardian unit; no separate power source required
- Use same WG remote interface for control and readout
A regular maintenance program prolongs the life of the humidifier and helps maintain proper humidity levels in the cellar. Frequency of cleaning and replacement of the drip pad depends on the inlet water conditions and the cleanliness of the cellar air. The drain system may also trap dust and dirt. When water no longer stays on the pad or mineral build-up has started to reduce airflow, the pad needs to be replaced.
For these reasons, we suggest you check the drain on a monthly basis and confirm there is a steady flow of water while unit is in operation. Clean drain if needed. Also, check monthly for unusual noise or vibration, which could be a sign that the debris may be trapped and needs to be removed. Refer to your humidifier's installation operation and maintenance manual for step-by-step instructions on how to clean the humidifier and replace the evaporative drip pad.