DS088 (1 Ton) Wine Guardian Ductable Split Systems Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
The Wine Guardian 1 ton split system accommodates any residential or commercial wine cellar. It provides superb air distribution and temperature control to protect your valuable wine collections. Standard features include a ductable evaporator, or fan coil unit, and a condensing unit with housing suitable for outdoor use. It also includes a remote user interface controller. The system operates in ambient temperatures ranging from 0 degrees F to 118 degrees F (-18 deg. C to 43 deg. C) and is constructed from commercial grade, corrosion-resistant components and an all- aluminum frame for durability. The Wine Guardian 1 ton split system is certified by ETL to UL and CSA standards for safety and performance.
New Serving Temperature Option
Wine Guardian cooling units have a New Serving temperatures option that you can add to your purchase.
The Serving Temperature option allows the Wine Guardian unit to control to an extended temperature range from 42°F to 64°F (5°C to 18°C). This is great for different applications, from single to multiple cabinet applications and small wine rooms where consumption temperature cooling is preferred. The user can also rotate the wine stock and change the set point in each season of the year, which makes it ideal for restaurants, clubs, wine bars, etc.
- Height 14 in
- Width 17 in
- Depth 22 in
- Capacity 1500-6000 Cu.Ft.
- Electrical Requirements 230v/1ph/60Hz
- Weight 37 lbs.
- Height 22 in
- Width 23 in
- Depth 30 in
- Weight 152 lbs.
- Both evaporator (fan coil) and condensing unit
- Supply and return duct collars, as standard
- Multi-panel design for easy service access
- Five supply air openings for installation flexibility
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Humidification (integrated and freestanding)
- Integral electric heat
- Extended Warranty
- Duct kits and collars
- Remote monitoring and sensing, alarm and communication capabilities
Heat rises. That's why it's warmer upstairs than downstairs in many homes. The same thing can happen in your wine cellar, with the top of the wine cellar several degrees warmer than the floor. With Wine Guardian, several temperature/humidity sensors can be connected to one system, averaging their readings for more accurate wine cellar temperature control.
Wine Guardian sensors measure both wine cellar temperature and humidity, allowing the equipment to adjust both temperature and humidity accurately and simultaneously. They measure the conditions in the air, not in the bottle, allowing the system to spring into action before there is any change in the temperature of the wine itself.
Factory mounted control system to protect the refrigeration system when exposed to temperatures below 40â (5â).
Manuals & Guides
- Wine Guardian Warranty
- Wine Guardian Extended Warranty
- Wine Guardian Split System Manual
- Wine Guardian Humidifier Manual
- Wine Guardian Split System Specifications Sheet
- Wine Guardian Split System Options Sheet
- Wine Guardian New Serving Temperature Option