WhisperKool Slimline LS Cooling System
The WhisperKOOL Slimline LS wine cellar cooling system is WhisperKOOL's is the first cooling unit of their Luxury Series (LS). The WhisperKOOL Slimline LS was designed for small wine cellars making use of a space that often is wasted in a wine cellar: the space above the door. Loaded with features, this cooling unit is a great option for smaller wine cellars ranging in size between 300 cubic feet and 650 cubic feet.
The Slimline LS cooling system has an improved design over its predecessor, the WhisperKOOL Slimline. One of these new features is the ability to switch between two running capacities providing variable cooling performance (Low - quiet operation vs. Med - max performance). Other features include higher capacity (45% more than the original Slimline), an interchangeable decorative panel, and a new controller location on the center-bottom on the condenser side of the unit for monitoring the cellar without disturbing the wine cellar environment. The latest fan technology has been included making it quieter than previous models along with dynamic airflow from newly added centrifugal blowers. A built-in condensate management system evaporates up to 3 ounces of water per hour. The WhisperKOOL UV light upgrade is available. The WhisperKOOL Slimline LS designed for maximum performance.
Call us today at (800) 876-8789 for expert advice on selecting a cooling system.
- Cellar Size: Approx. 300 cu. ft. (low fan speed) and 650 cu. ft. (medium fan speed) when cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier (each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements; heat load calculations should always be performed prior to selecting a cooling unit)
- BTU/h w/60°F air entering condenser coil: Low speed fan - 2601/1961 (total/sensible) Medium fan speed - 3032/2413 (total/sensible)
- BTU/h w/75°F air entering condenser coil: Low speed fan - 2635/1951 (total/sensible) Medium fan speed - 2904/2309 (total/sensible)
- BTU/h w/85°F air entering condenser coil: Low speed fan - 2396/1870 (total/sensible) Medium fan speed - 2612/2158 (total/sensible)
- BTU/h w/95°F air entering condenser coil: Low speed fan - 2205/1704 (total/sensible) Medium fan speed - 2392/2008 (total/sensible)
- Dimensions: 21.5”L x 22.16”W x 10.33”H
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- HP: 1/5
- Voltage Rating: 115V (20-amp dedicated circuit required); 230V (subject to availability)
- Weight: 81 lbs. without packaging, 90 lbs. with packaging
- Amps: 4.3 (running amps)
- Drain Line: 1/2” ID clear plastic tubing (not provided)
- Installation: Through the wall (above a doorway)
- Thermostat: Advanced digital controller, liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe (retractable cable)
- Temp. Delta: Can maintain a 55°F cellar temperature with up to 85°F condenser air intake temperature
- Outside Venting: Not recommended
- Through-the-wall installation
- Condensate Evaporator
- Two-speed fan switch
- Up to 45% more capacity
- UV light upgrade
- Customizable front panel
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Advanced electronic display
- Liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe
- Can be mounted in the often-unused space above a door
- 30°F temperature differential
A limited 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor warranty is offered with all of our cooling units/systems at their date of purchase. All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKool customer service (800) 343-9463 (ext. 799). We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA, or, with prior permission from WhisperKool, by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs (excluding customs fees and duties).
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKool, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.