WhisperKOOL Ceiling Mount Mini Ductless Split System
WhisperKOOL has produced the WhisperKOOL Ceiling Mount Mini Ductless Split System, a ceiling mount split system evaporator that can hardly be noticed once mounted in the ceiling. This unit is designed to cool a 500 cu. ft. wine cellar and offers more space in your wine cellar to be used for racking and storage. Powered with 1730 BTUs, this unit pulls in hot air from the ceiling and pushes out cool air back into your wine cellar. Included with this wine cooling unit is our 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems.
Note: A qualified HVAC-R technician is required for installation. Failure to have the system installed by a qualified technician will void the warranty.
Call us today for a Free Custom Wine Cellar Design, if you have any questions about WhisperKOOL, cooling units, or cooling your wine cellar. We have wine storage experts available to help.
- Height 10 in
- Width 11.5 in
- Length 16 in
- AMPS Starting 11 A
- AMPS Running 3.81 A
- Weight 40.4 lbs.
- Height 11.34 in
- Width 11.08 in
- Length 22.05 in
- Capacity 500 cu. ft.
- AMPS Starting 2 A
- AMPS Running 1 A
- Installation Evaporator is installed in the cellar, Condenser is installed up to 100 line ft. away.
- Temp Delta 55℉ temperature differential
- Weight 40.6 lbs.
- dBA 52 dBA
- Offers excellent efficiency by drawing in the warmer air which accumulates at the ceiling, cools and disperses the air throughout the environment.
- Allows for maximum racking space.
- Is virtually invisible in the cellar.
- Designed with the highest quality, professional grade parts for longevity and performance.
- Designed for ease of installation and accessibility.
- Smooth, black primered finish, excellent for painting and color matching.
- Includes a condensate pump system.
- Low ambient control.
*Pump down systems are integrated into the design of our split systems to provide our customers with the most professional and reliable split cooling systems for wine cellars.
Note: The systems do not include a line set.
Active Humidity Option:
Our new Active Humidity feature carefully measures the volume of moisture needed to raise the relative humidity within the cellar to the desired level. This design utilizes Intermittent Mist Injection Technology which eliminates the use of pads or filters that can mold over time. Easy to install and effortless in use, simply connect a soft water source to the unit, install the humidistat and you are ready to go. This optional integrated system must be specified at the time of ordering of the unit. For cellars with cooling units already installed, customers can select our stand alone system which offers the same technology in a small, but effective, package.
Active Humidity Features:
- Maintains optimal humidity levels when relative humidity level drops.
- Intermittent Mist Injection Technology - No pads or filters which can mold over time.
- Included humidistat displays and monitors humidity levels.
24V Thermostat Conversion Kit
WhisperKOOL's digital Wi‑Fi 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems has a modern and sleek look for monitoring the environment in your wine cellar. From your phone, you can connect to your thermostat and control the temperature, run time and energy usage and more.
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications.
- View your cellar conditions from your mobile device.
- Not utilizing the thermostat from WhisperKOOL also eliminates the use of the bottle probe.
- WhisperKOOL does not provide smart thermostats. Those must be purchased separately.
- WhisperKOOL customer service staff do not provide technical support for customers’ selected thermostats.
By selecting the 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit, you have acknowledged the system will not be built with the standard WhisperKOOL control or liquid measuring bottle probe. You will have to source and purchase your own 24V thermostat to run the equipment.
Manuals & Guides
Please have technician complete and send the Split System Start Up Checklist to activate warranty coverage.
A limited 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor warranty is offered with all of our cooling units/systems at their date of purchase. All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKOOL customer service (800) 343-9463 (ext. 799). We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA or, with prior permission from WhisperKOOL, by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field, and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs (excluding customs fees and duties).
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKOOL, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.