WhisperKOOL Ceiling Mount Twin Ductless Split System
WhisperKOOL has produced the WhisperKOOL Ceiling Mount Twin Ductless Split System, a ceiling mount split system evaporator that can hardly be noticed once mounted in the ceiling. This powerhouse is designed to cool a 3000 cu. ft. wine cellar and offers more space in your wine cellar to be used for racking and storage. Powered with 8500 BTUs, this unit pulls in hot air from the ceiling and pushes out cool air back into your wine cellar. Included with this wine cooling unit is our 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems.
Note: A qualified HVAC-R technician is required for installation. Failure to have the system installed by a qualified technician will void the warranty.
Call us today for a Free Custom Wine Cellar Design, if you have any questions about WhisperKOOL, cooling units, or cooling your wine cellar. We have wine storage experts available to help.
- Height 12.61 in
- Width 16.23 in
- Length 16.08 in
- Weight 67 lbs.
- Voltage Rating: 230V (15-amp dedicated circuit required)
- Amps: LRA 43, RLA 8
- Installation: Condensing unit can be installed up to 100 line feet from evaporator unit.
- BTUs 8500
- Height 14.5 in
- Width 12.75 in
- Length 35.75 in
- Capacity Up to 3000 cu. ft.
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- HP: 3/4
- Refrigeration Tons: 0.7
- Voltage Rating: 115V (15-amp dedicated circuit required)
- Weight 80 lbs.
- Amps: 1 running amp (per unit)
- Line Set: Liquid line 3/8"; suction line 3/4" (less than 50-ft.), 7/8" (greater than 50-ft.)
- Drain Line: 1/4" ID clear plastic tubing
- Installation Evaporator is installed in the cellar, Condenser is installed up to 100 line ft. away.
- Thermostat: Advanced digital display (50-ft. cable), liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe (50-ft. cable)
- Temp Delta 55℉ temperature differential
- dBA 58.5 dBA
- Offers excellent efficiency by drawing in the warmer air which accumulates at the ceiling, cooling and dispersing the air throughout the environment
- Virtually invisible inside the cellar
- Flare fittings for easy installation
- Duramax coils
- Hex mesh grille with air filter
- Standard and 24V thermostat options available
- KDT Digital Controller/Thermostat with 50-ft. cable
24V Thermostat Conversion Kit
WhisperKOOL's digital Wi‑Fi 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems has a modern and sleek look for monitoring the environment in your wine cellar. From your phone, you can connect to your thermostat and control the temperature, run time and energy usage and more.
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications.
- View your cellar conditions from your mobile device.
- Not utilizing the thermostat from WhisperKOOL also eliminates the use of the bottle probe.
- WhisperKOOL does not provide smart thermostats. Those must be purchased separately.
- WhisperKOOL customer service staff do not provide technical support for customers’ selected thermostats.
By selecting the 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit, you have acknowledged the system will not be built with the standard WhisperKOOL control or liquid measuring bottle probe. You will have to source and purchase your own 24V thermostat to run the equipment.
Manuals & Guides
Please have technician complete and send the Split System Start Up Checklist to activate warranty coverage.
A limited 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor warranty is offered with all of our cooling units/systems at their date of purchase. All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKOOL customer service (800) 343-9463 (ext. 799). We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA or, with prior permission from WhisperKOOL, by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field, and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs (excluding customs fees and duties).
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKOOL, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.