Vintage Series Credenza 6 Door Single
The Vintage Series Wine Credenza, 6-door single deep model, is made from high-quality American cherry or oak wood and features hand-crafted California redwood racking. It provides bulk storage and medium capacity wine storage, and can fit oversized bottles on its top shelf. Moreover, the elegant Wine Credenza storage solution boasts a unique style, designed to look gorgeous beside your home furniture and interior decor. It is lovingly constructed from the finest materials, and features many lovely window styles as well as the best aging protection.
- American Cherry or Oak hardwood doors in Victorian window
- Premium American Cherry or Oak wood veneer exterior
- Unfinished Mahogany interior
- Color stain available in natural, light, medium, dark, light cherry or dark cherry
- Single deep redwood racking
- 1-inch rigid foam insulation
- R-value of about R-5 or greater
- Antique brass hinges
- One zone perfect conditions of 55℉ to 59℉ and 55-70 percent relative humidity
- Electronic control and digital display
- Dark charcoal Breezaire WKCE-1060 Btu cooling system (made in USA)
- Back-vent exhaust (at top of cabinet to be positioned at least 18 inches from ceiling and 3 inches from the back)
- Fully assembled cabinetry
- Made in USA
- Height 40 in
- Width 99 in
- Depth 21 1/2 in
- Capacity Approximately 208 Bottles
Optional Door Upgrades:
Breezaire is committed to producing wine cooling systems that satisfy the stringent requirements of collectors and wine enthusiasts. Breezaire wine cabinet cooling units can maintain the perfect aging environment in your wine cabinets.
Put a little more punch to your cabinet cooling system. The key to having good wine is to keep your storage chilled at an optimal temperature level. With Breezaire WKCE2200 upgrade, more heat is extracted from your wine cabinet in less time keeping the temperature stable and maintaining the perfect aging environment for your wine.
Limited Warranty (USA Only)
WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC. (WCI) warrants their products free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to repair any part of the cabinet or cooling unit, which proves defective under these terms and conditions. Any alteration, repair or attempted repair of the cabinet and cooling unit by anyone not authorized by WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC. will void all warranties. Before contacting WCI please have to following information: The original purchase order number and invoice number. This information can be found on the packing list inside your cellar when delivered. The model and serial number of the cooling unit, this can be located on the rear of the cooling unit. This information will be needed for warranty and to determine the type of unit you have.
THE CABINET WARRANTY
For 3 years (36 months) on construction of the cabinet. If a problem is suspected with the cabinet please contact WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS, INC. There will be no charge for any replacement in the first year (12 months). Additionally the customer will pay the cost of shipping the unit to and from WCIm's service department. Warranty from the 13th through the 36th month, there will be no charge for replacement and the customer will be responsible for all freight charges and installation.
THE COOLING UNIT WARRANTY
What WCI will pay for:
During the first 12 months WCI will pay for labor and parts to repair the unit at our service department. Additionally purchaser will pay the cost of shipping the unit to and from our service department. During the 13th to 60th months WCI will pay for the parts to repair the unit at our service department. WCI will not pay for labor or shipping to and from service department. What WCI will NOT pay for:
Installation or removal of the unit from cabinet. Handling or packaging of the unit. Repairs performed by anyone other than WCI service department. Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise. Do not return a unit without authorization from WCI Service Department.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY AND WILL VOID ANY WARRANTY
WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC. does not warrant any damage caused by:
- Shipment of the unit (any shipping damage must be presented to the freight company within 10 days of delivery)
- Installation or removal of the unit.
- Inadequate ventilation for cooling unit that does not follow our installations. Keeping the condenser (hot) side of the cooling unit clean of lint and dirt.
- Accident, misuse, abuse, fire, water, lightning, unauthorized modification, electrical power surges or failure to follow the provided instruction.
- Repairs performed by anyone other than WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC.
WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC. is not responsible for any damage to wine. WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC. will not accept any cabinets return after three months (90 days).
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY.
WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC. requires you to provide the original purchase order number and invoice number to obtain warranty. This information can be found on the packing list inside your cellar when delivered. WCI service department will help to determine the problem with the cooling unit and the best way to return the product. WCI will give you a RMA form to return with the unit. No unit will be accepted without the RMA or collect in freight. Please contact WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS, INC. at 408-277-0100 for warranty information and return procedures.