TTW018 Wine Guardian 2100 BTU Through the Wall Cooling Unit
The Wine Guardian TTW018 Through the Wall Cooling Unit is a compact and simple to install wine cellar cooling system for wine cellars up to 1500 cf. It has a sleek, modern design that is well-suited to today's wine cellars. The Wine Guardian TTW018 Through the Wall Cooling Unit is perfect for smaller commercial wine cellars and offers excellent airflow with superb temperature management. The Wine Guardian TTW018 Through the Wall Cooling System has the quietest operation of any unit in its class. It can be mounted flush with the wall or with your wine racking and comes with all the parts you need to install it. A smaller Wine Guardian 1110 BTU TTW cooling unit cools up to 850cf.
New Serving Temperature Option
Wine Guardian cooling units have a New Serving temperatures option that you can add to your purchase.
The Serving Temperature option allows the Wine Guardian unit to control to an extended temperature range from 42? to 64? (5? to 18?). This is great for different applications, from single to multiple cabinet applications and small wine rooms where consumption temperature cooling is preferred. The user can also rotate the wine stock and change the set point in each season of the year, which makes it ideal for restaurants, clubs, wine bars, etc.
- Height 15 7/8 in
- Width 14 1/4 in
- Depth 25 in
- Capacity 1500 Max Cu. Ft.
- AMPS Running 4.15
- Electrical Requirements 115V / 1ph / 60 Hz
- Weight 62 lbs.
Wine Guardian Offers Superior Performance
Wine Guardian is a world leader in wine preservation equipment. Wine Guardian, an Air Innovations company, builds wine cooling systems for both commercial and residential installation, and can be trusted to cool any size wine cellar. Wine Guardian systems offer superior temperature and humidity control and will provide for the most stable conditions in your wine cellar for ideal wine aging. Wine Guardian is also a leader in building sophisticated, stylish systems that are simple to install and service.
Wine Guardian systems are built from the best components available on the market today. All Wine Guardian systems are UL certified for safety. They incorporate integrated cooling, heating, humidification and air filtration while also making use of internal fail-safe systems. Wine Guardian systems can be installed in many configurations, depending on the specific system, so you are sure to find a Wine Guardian that is right for your cellar.
- Wine Guardian TTW series can directly replace most through-wall models
- Controls temperature
- Displays both temperature and humidity
- Specialized fans create ideal airflow
- Adjustable louvers optimize cellar air circulation
- Extremely quiet operation
- EasyMount one-piece wall bracket and support frame
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all-aluminum frame for long-term durability
- Integrated condensate evaporation system
- Drain overflow connection
- Can be mounted flush with the wall or racking
- Power cord connections on both sides of system
- Environmentally friendly R-134a refrigerant
- Certified to Underwriters Laboratory standards
- Made in the USA
Compare Wine Guardian Through-the-Wall
- Comparative Data-Through-the- Wall Cooling Systems
- Tips for selecting the right Wine Guardian cooling system for your wine cellar
Heat rises. That's why it's warmer upstairs than downstairs in many homes. The same thing can happen in your wine cellar, with the top of the wine cellar several degrees warmer than the floor. With Wine Guardian, several temperature/humidity sensors can be connected to one system, averaging their readings for more accurate wine cellar temperature control.
Wine Guardian sensors measure both wine cellar temperature and humidity, allowing the equipment to adjust both temperature and humidity accurately and simultaneously. They measure the conditions in the air, not in the bottle, allowing the system to spring into action before there is any change in the temperature of the wine itself.
Factory mounted control system to protect the refrigeration system when exposed to temperatures below 40 Deg F (5 Deg C).
What's included in my shipment?
- Wine Guardian Cooling Unit
- Remote Interface Controller(Optional)
- Remote Sensor to use with Remote Interface Controller(Optional)
- Duct Collar Kit(Optional)
- Installation Instructions
Wine Guardian 3 Year Extended Compressor Warranty
Available only to those who purchase a Wine Guardian Through-the-Wall Cooling Unit. Extends for a total of 5 years and offers replacement of any compressor deemed defective.
Duct Collar Kit
- For exhausting hot air away from mounting location.
- Molded plastic collar, one 25-ft length of 6" round flexible ductwork, two tie wraps and fasteners.
This sensor can be used in conjunction with the Remote Interface Controller to sense multiple locations within the wine cellar or for use in remote monitoring of the wine cellar environment.
Remote Interface Controller
Monitor and or control temperature and humidity from a remote location to ensure an optimal wine cellar environment
- For ensuring an optimal environment for your valuable wine collection
- Monitors the temperature and humidity of your cellar conditions and continuously displays them to another location (e.g., outside the wine cellar, kitchen, office, PC)
- Alarm will notify you if your cellar is out of optimal range
TTW018 with Heater
The Wine Guardian heater option acts to warm the air entering the wine cellar in order to maintain a constant set point. The electric heat option includes;
- 500-watt integral heater
- Thermal overload protection device and controls
The Wine Guardian will either cool or heat the air, but it is not designed to do both at the same time. The Wine Guardian electric heat option must be specified at time of order and is installed at our factory.
Freestanding humidifier includes power-control cable for connection to the Wine Guardian cooling system. Includes through-the-wall mounting bracket.
Wine Guardian Options Download
Through-the-Wall Features and Benefits
Through-the-Wall System Installation
Manuals & Guides
- Wine Guardian, Through-the-Wall Wine Cellar Cooling System Manual
- Wine Guardian, Through-the-Wall Wine Cellar Cooling System Information
- Wine Guardian, Through-the-Wall Wine Cellar Cooling System Specification
- Wine Guardian, Through-the-Wall Quick Start Installation Guide
- Wine Guardian, Through-the-Wall Duct Collars and Duct Work Installation Guide
- Wine Guardian, Through-the-Wall Options Sheet
- Wine Guardian New Serving Temperature Option
Through-the-Wall System Installation
Wine GuardianThrough-the-Wall Warranty
GENERAL Wine Guardian warrants, to the original buyer, its goods and all parts thereof to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of invoicing assuming NORMAL USE AND SERVICE. LIABILITY Wine Guardian liability shall be limited to the repair or replacement (at its option) of any part, which, at our sole discretion, is determined to be defective. Wine Guardian shall pay transportation costs to and from original "ship to" address for the replacement and/or return of defective equipment.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
THESE WARRANTIES ARE MADE IN LIEU OFF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY, INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Wine Guardian will not be responsible for any costs or liabilities whatsoever resulting from improper installation or service of its equipment. In the event that Wine Guardian or its distributors are found liable for damage based on any defect or nonconformity in the products, their total liability for each defective product shall not exceed the purchase price of such defective products. Wine Guardian will not be responsible for the removal of defective equipment or the installation of its replacement system. No person or representative is authorized to change these warranties or assume any other obligations or liabilities for Wine Guardian in connection with the sale of its systems.
Purchaser agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend seller and its officers, directors, agents and employees from and against any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses arising out of or related to Purchaser's use of the goods, or in any way involving injury to person or property or accident occasioned by the goods sold by Wine Guardian to Purchaser.
FOREIGN GOVERNMENT AND INDIAN NATIONS
If Purchaser is a foreign government or an Indian nation, Purchaser hereby expressly waives its defense of sovereign immunity in the event of a dispute between Purchaser and Wine Guardian regarding this invoice and Purchaser expressly acquiesces to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of the United States.
If one or more of the provisions contained in this contract shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any provision of this contract, but this contract shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had never been contained.
If a defect covered by the Warranty occurs, contact Wine Guardian for authorization to proceed with corrective action. Do not return any parts or incur any charges for which you expect to be reimbursed under this Warranty without receiving this authorization. If parts are replaced under this Warranty, the defective parts must be returned prepaid within 30 days. This warranty shall be null and void in its entirety if the Serial Number on the air conditioner or compressor is altered, removed or defaced.