Transtherm Ermitage Wine Cabinet Glass Door Black Fully Shelved NEW #17035
Ermitage wine cabinets have 1 temperature zone that maintains ideal conditions from 43 to 64°F and 55%-80% RH for storing and chilling your wine collection.
We offer Ermitage wine cabinets with 14 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and 1 half shelf on the bottom. Using this configuration, the wine cabinet holds 182 bottles.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35°C/32-95°F . Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3F inside the wine cabinet
- Integrated lighting control operates in multiple modes
- Multiple alarms include temperature and humidity alerts
- Heating element allows Ermitage wine cabinets to operate in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 degrees F
- Inner material has been upgraded from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- New adjustable shelves can be adjusted to achieve the perfect height
- Transtherm rolling shelves have low-profile grooves designed to easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation measured at 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation insulation is 4. 5cm thick
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
Size: 26 3/4w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 252 lbs
Power/Rating: 120V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 182 bottles
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor