Transtherm Double Ermitage Wine Cabinet Solid Door Black Fully Shelved NEW #17038
Two digital thermostats allow you to set and monitor your wine collection at the touch of a button. Its humidity control system not only reduces excess humidity, but also allows you to increase the humidity level by adding water to the system. The integrated heater element allows the wine cabinet to be placed in extreme environments ranging from 32 to 95°F.
Each side has 1 temperature zone that maintains perfect conditions from 43 to 64F and 55%-80% RH for storing and chilling your wine collection.
Each side comes with 14 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and 1 half shelf on the bottom. Using this configuration, the double wine cabinet holds 364 bottles.
Backed by a 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty on the compressor.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage and Castel wine cabinets require 3 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, as well as 2 inches of clearance on the sides and above the cabinets. ranstherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz pow(more...)
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3F inside the wine cabinet
- Integrated lighting control operates in multiple modes
- Multiple alarms include temperature and humidity alerts
- Heating element allows Ermitage wine cabinets to operate in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 degrees F
- Inner material has been upgraded from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- New adjustable shelves can be adjusted to achieve the perfect height
- Transtherm rolling shelves have low-profile grooves designed to easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation measured at 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation insulation is 4. 5cm thick
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
Size: 53 1/2w x 26 3/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 504 lbs
Power/Rating: 120V / 60Hz; Requires 2 x 15-Amp Dedicated Circuits
Capacity: Up to 364 bottles
Material: Melamine Laminate
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor