Transtherm Double Ermitage Wine Cabinet Glass Door Brushed Aluminum NEW #17046
Two digital thermostats allow you to set and monitor your wine collection at the touch of a button. Its humidity control system not only reduces excess humidity, but also allows you to increase the humidity level by adding water to the system. The integrated heater element allows the wine cabinet to be placed in extreme environments ranging from 32 to 95°F.
Each side has 1 temperature zone that maintains perfect conditions from 43 to 64°F and 55%-80% RH for storing and chilling your wine collection.
Each side comes with 3 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and 3 fixed storage shelves (up to 77 bottles per shelf). Using this configuration, the double wine cabinet holds 430 bottles. Additional shelving is available, up to a maximum of 14 rolling shelves per side (capacity will decrease as shelves are added). When using 3 fixed shelves, a maximum of 9 rolling per side can be used.
Backed by a 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty on the compressor.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage and Castel wine cabinets require 4 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0-35°C/32-95°F. A dedicated 15-amp circuit for each cabinet is recommended. Transtherm cabinets use 120V / 60Hz power. Single cabinets require a 15-Amp circuit, while double cabinets require two (2) 15-amp circuits.
Transtherm Ermitage wine cabinets operate at nearly imperceptible levels, emitting just 37 decibels.
The walls of the Transtherm Ermitage cabinets are made of three successive thermal barriers. The internal walls are made of strong and odorless insulating shock resistant polystyrene, which absorbs any vibrations from the compressor. The robust and aesthetically decorative exterior walls are reinforced at the corners by insulating sections. The 4. 5cm thick high density expanded foam which is injected, ensures optimal insulation. Transtherm cabinets thus have a rigidity adapted to wine bottle storage and thermal stability worthy of the best natural cellars.
Bottle corks need specific hygrometric conditions in order not to dry out. The thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) allows hot humid air to be obtained automatically. Natural condensation on the back wall records a hygrometric value between 55% - 80%.
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3F inside the wine cabinet
- Integrated lighting control operates in multiple modes
- Multiple alarms include temperature and humidity alerts
- Heating element allows Ermitage wine cabinets to operate in unconditioned locations from 32 to 95 degrees F
- Inner material has been upgraded from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- New adjustable shelves can be adjusted to achieve the perfect height
- Transtherm rolling shelves have low-profile grooves designed to easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation measured at 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation insulation is 4. 5cm thick
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
Size: 53 1/2w x 27 1/4d x 72h (in)
Weight: 504 lbs
Power/Rating: 120V / 60Hz; Requires 2 x 15-Amp Dedicated Circuits
Capacity: Up to 430 bottles
Material: Melamine Laminate
1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor