Split System VHS 1800 EC - Vertical High Static Series
The VHS Series wine cellar cooling units are factory- wired for simple field installation, saving you time, money and hassle once you're ready to install. These units come equipped with a thermally protected permanently lubricated motor, automatic expansion valve that ensures constant coil temperature and stable humidity, and a pump- down solenoid valve that protects the compressor from leaks as well as many other features to enhance the unit's performance. VHS Series Systems are to be used with an R134a refrigerant.
We carry a wide variety of wall and ceiling mounted systems. If you need assistance in choosing a ceiling or wall mounted split system wine cooling unit, call us at 1-800-876-8789 for expert assistance.
- Thermally protected permanently lubricated motor
- Automatic expansion valve (standard) ensures constant coil temperature to promote "Humidity Balance"
- Pump-down solenoid valve (standard) protects compressor in the event of leaks
- Pre-installed valves eliminate additional wiring to thermostat
- Pressure tested by the manufacturer to ensure quality
- ETL certified
- No noise produced in the wine cellar
- Occupies no space in the wine cellar
- Factory-wired for simple field installation
- Provides static pressure for duct runs up to 25 ft
- Insulated rust-proof aluminum housing
What's included in my shipment?
- Condensing Unit & Temperature Control. For cellars exceeding 2,000 cubic feet, please call our design team for custom options.
- Connection Suction (In.) 3/8 in
- Connection Liquid (In.) 3/8 in
- Drain Line (In.) 7/8 in
- Height 9.4 in
- Width 12 in
- Length 17 in
- AMPS Running 6.1 A
- Weight 41 lbs.
- Connection Suction (In.) 3/8 F
- Connection Liquid (In.) 1/4 F
- Height 20 in
- Width 16 in
- Length 15 in
- Capacity 150 cu. ft.
- BTU 1800
- AMPS Running 0.8 A
- Electrical Requirements 115V
- Weight 35 lbs.
Line Set Between Coils
- Suction (In.) 3/8 in
- Liquid (In.) 1/4 in
- Easy Wire Harness Model # SSDC2WH25
- UL Listed Outdoor Cover
- Please allow 7-10 days before shipping.
- Installation: EPA Certified Refrigeration Technician Required.
Split System Installation Guide
Part 1 - Installation Digital Controllers Wiring
Part 2 - Wiring Digital Controllers & Evaporator Coils
Part 3 - Digital Controller Set- Up
Seller warrants that the goods will be free of defects in materials and workmanship as follows: All cooling unit parts are covered for a period of one (1) year from date of sale.
Purchaser's exclusive remedy is limited, at Seller's option, to repair or replace defective parts with either new or factory reconditioned parts. Unless otherwise provided by applicable law. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the unit to repair facility designated by US Cellar Systems. US Cellar Systems will pay return shipping at regular ground rates for units repaired under warranty. At the sole discretion and approval of the seller local replacement parts may be sourced. Repairs or replacement parts not authorized in advance by US Cellar Systems may void the terms and conditions contained in this warranty agreement.
US Cellar Systems is not responsible for labor to diagnose potential issues, remove possibly parts or to reinstall repaired/replacement parts. US Cellar Systems is not responsible for costs of supplies, labor or materials related to initial installation or subsequent maintenance or repairs.
Warranty does not cover damage due to such things as accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of god, fires earthquakes, floods, high winds, government, war, riot or labor trouble, strikes, lockouts, delay of carrier, unauthorized repair, or any other cause beyond the control of US Cellar Systems, weather similar or dissimilar of the foregoing examples.
Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold are for wine cellars and or similar units that house wine or cigars. Purchaser assumes all risk of using these units, including risk of spoilage, humidity variations, leaks, fire water damage mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that might occur.
UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF; THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF THE FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. SOME STATES DO NOT FOLLOW THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR A WAIVER OF THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND OR MERCHANTABILITY. SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Telephone: (562) 513-3017 Address: 3070 Golden Avenue Long Beach, CA 90806