Split System RM 4600 EC HV (High Velocity)
The Rack Mounted (RM) Systems are optimized to deliver refrigerated air sufficient for medium- high temperature locations - custom wine cellars, wine tasting rooms and large cabinets. RM series evaporators mount horizontally, often within the w
- High performance staggered coils with copper tubing mechanically expanded into aluminum fins
- All aluminum housing is rust-proof and insulated
- Permanently lubricated motor is thermally protected
- Factory installed Automatic expansion valve ensures constant coil temperature to promote "Humidity Balance"
- Factory installed Pump-down solenoid valve protects compressor
- Factory installed valves eliminate additional control wiring to thermostat
- All units are pressure tested by the manufacturer to ensure quality
- Factory wired for easy field installation
- ETL certified
What's included in my shipment?
- Condensing Unit & Temperature Control. For cellars exceeding 2,000 cubic feet, please call our design team for custom options.
- Connection Suction (In.) 3/8 in
- Connection Liquid (In.) 3/8 in
- Drain Line (In.) 1/2 in
- Height 9.7 in
- Width 12 in
- Length 17 in
- AMPS Running 13.1 A
- Weight 55 lbs.
- Connection Suction (In.) 3/8 S
- Connection Liquid (In.) 1/4 F
- Height 14.38 in
- Width 11.125 in
- Length 36 in
- Capacity 1300 Cu. Ft.
- BTU 4,600
- AMPS Running 0.71 A
- Electrical Requirements 115V
- Weight 35 lbs.
Line Set Between Coils
- Suction (In.) 3/8 in
- Liquid (In.) 1/4 in
- Easy Wire Harness Model # SSDC2WH25
- UL Listed Outdoor Cover
- Please allow 7-10 days before shipping.
- Installation: EPA Certified Refrigeration Technician Required.
Manuals & Guides
Split System Installation Guide
Part 1 - Installation Digital Controllers Wiring
Part 2 - Wiring Digital Controllers & Evaporator Coils
Part 3 - Digital Controller Set- Up
Seller warrants that the goods will be free of defects in materials and workmanship as follows: All cooling unit parts are covered for a period of one (1) year from date of sale.
Purchaser's exclusive remedy is limited, at Seller's option, to repair or replace defective parts with either new or factory reconditioned parts. Unless otherwise provided by applicable law. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the unit to repair facility designated by US Cellar Systems. US Cellar Systems will pay return shipping at regular ground rates for units repaired under warranty. At the sole discretion and approval of the seller local replacement parts may be sourced. Repairs or replacement parts not authorized in advance by US Cellar Systems may void the terms and conditions contained in this warranty agreement.
US Cellar Systems is not responsible for labor to diagnose potential issues, remove possibly parts or to reinstall repaired/replacement parts. US Cellar Systems is not responsible for costs of supplies, labor or materials related to initial installation or subsequent maintenance or repairs.
Warranty does not cover damage due to such things as accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of god, fires earthquakes, floods, high winds, government, war, riot or labor trouble, strikes, lockouts, delay of carrier, unauthorized repair, or any other cause beyond the control of US Cellar Systems, weather similar or dissimilar of the foregoing examples.
Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold are for wine cellars and or similar units that house wine or cigars. Purchaser assumes all risk of using these units, including risk of spoilage, humidity variations, leaks, fire water damage mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that might occur.
UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF; THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF THE FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. SOME STATES DO NOT FOLLOW THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR A WAIVER OF THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND OR MERCHANTABILITY. SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Telephone: (562) 513-3017 Address: 3070 Golden Avenue Long Beach, CA 90806