Split System CC 4600
The CC System is designed to provide refrigerated air to medium-sized temperature spaces. CC evaporators distribute air up to 10' to the left and right of the coil and return at the front. These units provide greater btu cooling per cubic inch of required installation space making the CC the best choice for a cooler needing a very low set point as with white wines.
- Textured aluminum cabinet
- Hard-tempered aluminum fins
- Seamless copper tubing throughout
- Louvered panels easily remove for cleaning and servicing
- Thermal expansion valve (standard) installed
- Pump-down solenoid valve (standard) protects compressor in the event of leaks
- Pre-installed valves eliminate additional wiring to thermostat
- Highest cooling with least needed
- installation space ratio of any WCS system
- UL and NSF listed
What's included in my shipment?
- Condensing Unit & Temperature Control. For cellars exceeding 2,000 cubic feet, please call our design team for custom options.
- Connection Suction (In.) 3/8 in
- Connection Liquid (In.) 1/4 in
- Drain Line (In.) 1/2 in
- Height 9.7 in
- Width 12 in
- Length 17 in
- AMPS Running 13.1 A
- Weight 55 lbs.
- Connection Suction (In.) 3/8 F
- Connection Liquid (In.) 1/4 F
- Height 11.5 in
- Width 11.5 in
- Length 18 in
- Capacity up to 1000 Cu. Ft.
- BTU 4,600
- AMPS Running 1.5 A
- Electrical Requirements 115V
- Weight 26 lbs.
Line Set Between Coils
- Suction (In.) 3/8 in
- Liquid (In.) 1/4 in
- Easy Wire Harness Model # SSDC2WH25
- UL Listed Outdoor Cover
- Please allow 7-10 days before shipping.
- Installation: EPA Certified Refrigeration Technician Required.
Manuals & Guides
Split System Installation Guide
Part 1 - Installation Digital Controllers Wiring
Part 2 - Wiring Digital Controllers & Evaporator Coils
Part 3 - Digital Controller Set- Up
Seller warrants that the goods will be free of defects in materials and workmanship as follows: All cooling unit parts are covered for a period of one (1) year from date of sale.
Purchaser's exclusive remedy is limited, at Seller's option, to repair or replace defective parts with either new or factory reconditioned parts. Unless otherwise provided by applicable law. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the unit to repair facility designated by US Cellar Systems. US Cellar Systems will pay return shipping at regular ground rates for units repaired under warranty. At the sole discretion and approval of the seller local replacement parts may be sourced. Repairs or replacement parts not authorized in advance by US Cellar Systems may void the terms and conditions contained in this warranty agreement.
US Cellar Systems is not responsible for labor to diagnose potential issues, remove possibly parts or to reinstall repaired/replacement parts. US Cellar Systems is not responsible for costs of supplies, labor or materials related to initial installation or subsequent maintenance or repairs.
Warranty does not cover damage due to such things as accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of god, fires earthquakes, floods, high winds, government, war, riot or labor trouble, strikes, lockouts, delay of carrier, unauthorized repair, or any other cause beyond the control of US Cellar Systems, weather similar or dissimilar of the foregoing examples.
Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold are for wine cellars and or similar units that house wine or cigars. Purchaser assumes all risk of using these units, including risk of spoilage, humidity variations, leaks, fire water damage mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that might occur.
UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF; THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF THE FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. SOME STATES DO NOT FOLLOW THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR A WAIVER OF THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND OR MERCHANTABILITY. SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Telephone: (562) 513-3017 Address: 3070 Golden Avenue Long Beach, CA 90806