Le Cache Loft 400 Wine Cooler 46 Bottle 2-Zone Frameless #19192
Loft 400 Wine Refrigerator 46-Bottle Dual Zone Frameless NEW (P/N 19192). Store your red and white wines at perfect serving temperatures in our all-new frameless wine refrigerator with 2 temperature zones.
The upper zone is designed for colder temperatures to store and serve white wines and sparkling wines, and can be set from 41-54F. The lower zone is designed to store and serve red wines, and can be set from 46-66F. Note that the upper zone must be set at least 4F colder than the lower zone. Temperatures are displayed on the blue LCD display panel inside the cooler.
Evoking the feel of an infinity pool, the black, frameless door lies on a single flat plane for an ultra-modern design. The door has reversible hinges and the glass is double-pane, tinted and tempered. The body of the wine cooler is black, and is front-ducted for your choice of standalone or built-in installations. Interior LED lighting, security door lock and key also are included with every unit. Other features include the most advanced, energy-efficient R600a refrigerant, choice of Fahrenheit/Celsius display.
The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 60-80F. If the ambient temperature is outside this range, the performance of the unit may be affected.
Loft Exclusive! Our most advanced wine refrigerator - now with our versatile plate shelves for maximum racking flexibility. Dual temperature zones in an advanced-engineered wine refrigerator allow you to control the temperature for your aging reds, as well as chill crisp whites, with a frameless glass door and built-in design for recessed or standalone installations.
- Electronic control and digital display
- Dual zones for red and white wine
- Front-vented for free-standing or built-in installations
- Reversible hinges
- Infinity frameless glass door
- Tempered, tinted double-pane glass
- Rolling metal plate shelves
- Optional rolling presentation shelf (sold separately)
- Shelves are designed to accommodate Burgundy-size bottles (bottle capacity will be reduced)
- Bottle capacity up to 46 Bordeaux wine bottles
- Energy efficient R600a system
- Security lock and keys
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5-years on the compressor
- UL / ETL Compliant
Size: 23 3/4w x 22 1/2 d x 34 1/4h (in)
Weight: 180 lbs
Power/Rating: 115V / 60Hz; Requires 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
Capacity: Up to 46 bottles
Warranty: 1-year warranty on parts and labor, and 5 years on the compressor
Loft 400 Manual
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Cadmium, Mercury,Chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls and 3,3'-Dichloro-4,4'-diamino-diphenyl Ether, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our new rolling plate shelves with 80% extension are designed to accommodate Bordeaux and Burgundy*-size bottles in every slot, as follows:
- 5 rolling plate shelves with capacity for up to 8 Bordeaux bottles per shelf
- 1 wire shelf at the bottom with capacity for 6 bottles
- Total capacity for up to 46 Bordeaux-size bottles
- 16 bottles can be stored in the upper zone, and 30 bottles can be stored in the lower zone
*Please note: Burgundy, Champagne and other larger bottles will reduce capacity.