La Crosse Wireless Remote Temperature & Humidity Monitor with Early Warning Alerts
Monitor and protect your home from dangerous temperatures and humidity with an affordable, easy to use remote monitor and alert system. La Crosse Alerts Mobile™ Temperature and Humidity Monitor by La Crosse Technology® sends custom text and e-mail alerts to notify you when the temperature or humidity exceeds your desired range, when the battery is low, or when the connection is lost.
Use the free, easy to use App to view your home information whenever you desire.
- Monitor (CH1) ambient air temperature and humidity
- Probe temperature (CH2)when optional probe is attached (Dry, wet, and wet-threaded probe are sold separately)
- Weather resistant case
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Add up to 5 sensors per gateway to monitor additional areas
How It Works
- La Crosse Alerts™ devices will generally recover from most anomalies within 24 hours. If your device does not recover on it's own, unplug the gateway for 10 seconds and then plug it back in.
- Is the sensor within ideal reception range from the gateway (200 Ft or less)?
- Are the batteries working? Use name-brand alkaline batteries dated at least 7 years in advance. Test the battery voltage to ensure it is at least 1.48 on a voltmeter that reads in numbers.
- La Crosse Alerts™ work with most network routers. If you need a network router to connect your Gateway to the Internet, we recommend the following approved network router.