CellarPro Remote Display/Control Unit VS RETROFIT
This kit allows you to remotely locate the control panel of your CellarPro wine cooling unit.
Our remote control RETROFIT kit allows the control panel to be installed in a remote location from the wine cooling unit. This should be used for CellarPro VS cooling units only.
The wine cellar remote control unit is connected via 10 feet of 18-gauge low voltage wiring and the control panel can be installed anywhere that's convenient for you, inside or outside the wine cellar. If you'd like more than 10 feet of wire, let us know when you checkout in the "special instructions" field. We charge $0.50 per foot after the first 10 feet.
Perfect for cooling units that will be installed in remote or hard-to-reach locations, this kit allows the cooling unit to be controlled, and the temperature display to be viewed, remotely via the remote control panel.
- Switches for features excluded from the control panel, such as the variable speed fans and the condensate evaporator, are not controlled by the remote control panel.
- The remote control panel has a red (not blue) LED display
- When using the remote control kit, there will not be a duplicate control on the wine cooling unit
- Wired kit allows the cooling unit's remote control to be installed anywhere
- Allows temperature display and fully- functional control
- Choice to have wiring exit from front or rear of cooling unit
- Includes 10-feet of 18-gauge low-voltage wiring
- Compatible with CellarPro VS cooling units