CellarPro Air Handler 6500 Horizontal
CellarPro Air Handler 6500 HorizontalThe CellarPro Air Handler 6500SCh split refrigeration system is a wine cellar cooler designed to effectively and efficiently cool wine cellars up to 1750 cubic feet in size. A fully self-contained ducted system, the SH 6500SCh is ready to use out of the box. Rated for internal applications, this wine cellar cooling unit provides ducted refrigeration specifically designed to increase efficiency while minimizing noise pollution. The split system and ducted design allows the evaporator and condensing units to be removed from living areas, significantly reducing bothersome noise from the unit. The CellarPro Air Handler evaporator and condensing units both use variable-speed centrifugal fans with three settings, including a "high" setting for maximum performance and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation. CellarPro AH6500SCh Air Handler evaporators produce 51 decibels and the condensing units produce 57 decibels (ducted at the medium fan speed).
The CellarPro Air Handler split refrigeration systems can be ducted up to 100 feet (50 feet per duct) and the evaporator and condensing units can be separated up to 100 feet apart. The split configuration allows the evaporator and condensing units to be located in separate locations and connected via a refrigerant line-set and power line. This allows for maximum flexibility when installing your CellarPro Air Handler 6500SCh wine cellar cooling unit. When NOT ducted, our evaporators and condensers require 12 inches of unobstructed space and approximately 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
CellarPro's split configuration allows multiple ducting alternatives, as follows:
- Collars or grills for EXHAUST (ie Supply) are located at the front (shown at left), top or rear of the cooling system, and are interchangeable to meet your specific requirement.
- Collars or grills for INTAKE (ie Return) are located at each end (left: evaporator, and right: condenser), and include professional-grade air filters to protect the unit.
The high-performance Air Handlers are designed to function in a wide range of temperatures from -20Â°F to 110Â°F. Exposure to temperatures below 40Â°F requires the CellarPro Cold Temperature Compressor ($99) and temperatures below 20Â°F require the low ambient temperature kit ($199).
The price of the cooling system includes a bottle probe temperature sensor (10' cord) plus your choice of duct collars, indoor grills and blank plates.
CellarPro Air Handler Split systems offer a choice of 110V / 60Hz wiring and power configurations:
- Two plug-in power cords for the evaporator (5.7 amps / 15 amp circuit breaker) and the condensing unit (11.2 amps / 20 amp circuit breaker).
- Two permanent power connections for the evaporator (3.6 amps / 15 amp circuit breaker) and the condensing unit (16.7 amps / 25 amp circuit breaker).
- One permanent power connection for the entire system (25 amp circuit breaker). In this configuration, the condensing unit must be wired to the evaporator.
CellarPro Air Handlers can be configured to include a factory-installed humidification system and a heating system for low ambient conditions (additional cost).
Important Notes: For exposure to environments below 40Â°F, our compressor heater modification is required. For use in temperatures below 20Â°F, we recommend our low ambient kit.
- Total Watts 1274 (low fan speed)
- Startup Amps 53.0 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating 17.1 Amps (high fan speed)
- Height 19.3 in
- Width 37.2 in
- Depth 18.6 in
- Capacity 5771 BTUH @ 55â
- Weight 161 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements 115V AC / 60 Hz
- Power Rating 115V AC / 60 Hz
Condensing Unit Decibels
- Low Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted 52 dbA / 65 dbA
- High Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted 62 dbA / 75 dbA
- Med Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 57 dbA / 70 dbA
BTUH @ 55â/ Evaporator Decibels
- Low Fan Speed 4923 / 47 dbA
- High Fan Speed 5771 / 59 dbA
- Medium Fan Speed 5350 / 51 dbA
- BTUH @ 55â/ Evaporator Decibels 3/4 Ton Nominal
The CellarPro AH6500SCh Cooling Unit is engineered to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 1,750 cubic feet. The evaporator and the condensing unit each can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 equivalent feet per duct.) Designed for internal installations, the AH6500SCh includes a variable-speed fan on the evaporator with a low setting for quieter operation and a high setting for maximum power. This unit has a horizontal configuration for installations in locations with limited height and/or vertical constraints (eg above the ceiling in an attic).
- CellarPro Air Handlers are engineered to be ducted with 10-inch insulated ducting on the cold side (evaporator) and/or 10-inch ducting on the hot side (condensing unit), allowing the equipment can be located out-of-sight where it won't be heard.
- Our Evaporators are built with high-output centrifugal fans which include variable speed settings for your choice of cooling power to meet ambient and seasonal requirements.
- Optional integrated humidifier provides the ultimate control of moisture levels inside your cellar.
- Optional integrated heater (900W and 1800W) provides heat for wine cellars that are exposed to temperatures below 55â.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed through a 1/2" drain line that exits from a choice of knockouts in the evaporator.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance- needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- Remote bottle probe and duct adapters are included as standard equipment.
- Factory-installed Expansion Valve ensures maximum operating precision and range.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- Cooling system is fully-charged with refrigerant and ready-to-use out of the box.
- CellarPro's 2-Year/5-Year Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
CellarPro AH6500SCh units are fully-charged and ready to use out of the box. These cooling units are designed to be ducted up to 100 Equivalent Feet (50 Feet per Duct) with 10- inch ducting .
Collars or grills for EXHAUST (ie Supply) are located at the front (shown at left), top or rear of the cooling system, and are interchangeable to meet your specific requirement.
Collars or grills for INTAKE (ie Return) are located at each end (left: evaporator, and right: condenser), and include professional- grade air filters to protect the unit.
6A bottle probe temperature sensor (10' cord) plus your choice of duct collars, indoor grills and blank plates are included in the price of the cooling system.
One cord for the compressor, which pulls 11.2 amps and requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit breaker
One cord for the rest of the components, which pull 5.7 amps and require a dedicated 15 amp circuit breaker
When the control panel is difficult to access, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
When not ducted, the hot side of the cooling unit (condenser) requires 12 inches of unobstructed space in front of the coils, and requires approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
For installations in environments below 40â, AH6500SCh units require our Compressor Heater.
The cold side of the cooling unit (evaporator) should never be exposed to temperatures below 32â.
We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
To activate your warranty, you must complete and return our Installation Checklist.
Manuals & Guides
CellarPro Manufacturer Warranty
CellarPro Wine Cooling Units 1800 QTL / QT / XT / XTS: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800 XT-220V: For two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
4200VSi / VSx: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service contact CellarPro directly by calling 1.877.726.8496.
CellarPro VS Series Extended Warranty (only for VSi units)
- Increases the warranty period on the entire system from 2 to 5 years from the date of purchase
- Covers the cost of all parts and labor to repair or replace defective parts during the warranty period
- Covers the cost of in-home service during the warranty period
- Covers shipping costs via standard ground service during the warranty period
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- A deductible of $99 will be charged per incident
- Cleaning the coils and/or replacing the filter on the cooling unit are not covered by the extended warranty
- Scratches, blemishes and other cosmetic damage caused during transit and/or normal wear-and-tear are not covered by the extended warranty
- Issues related to improper installation and/or usage of the products are not covered by the extended warranty
- The extended warranty is available exclusively to residential customers in the continental U.S. for use in non-commercial applications
- The extended warranty is not available for 220V models
- The extended warranty does not cover accessories
- The extended warranty is not transferable