CellarPro 6200VSi Cooling Unit
CellarPro 6200VSi Cooling Unit
Designed for wine cellars up to 1900 cubic feet and rated for internal applications, the 6200VSi features variable-speed fans with a "high" setting for maximum performance in high- temperature (up to 115F) environments and a "low" setting for quieter operation . Additional features include a thermostatic heating element and 1/2" I.D. drain line, electronic temperature and adjustable humidity control.
CellarPro 6200VSi Cooling Unit. CellarPro's 6200VSi 1/2 Ton Nominal wine cellar refrigeration system combines outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control and variable-speed fans for super-quiet operation.
CellarPro's 6200VSi should be used for interior through-the-wall or ducted wine cellar installations.
The condenser side of these cooling systems are designed to handle environments ranging from -20F to 115F. Exposure on the condenser side to temperatures below 40F requires the addition of our compressor heater, and below 20F requires the addition of our low ambient temperature kit.
The evaporator can be configured to exhaust the cold air from the front or the top of the cooling unit. When blowing out of the top, the cooling unit can be placed near the floor of the wine cellar.
The cooling unit can be located remotely and ducted with our front duct kit, rear duct kit, bottle probe and remote control accessories. Using our front duct kit (ie cold side), the supply and return airflows can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per 10" duct). Using our rear duct kit (ie hot side), the supply and return airflows can be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet (25 per 8" duct) without an inline fan, or 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per 8" duct) with an inline fan.
- Startup 48.3 Amps
- Suggested Compatible with Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Unit Amp Rating 10.5 Amps (high fan speed)
- Total Watts with Evaporator On / Med Fan 1100
- Total Watts with Evaporator Off / Med Fan 1000
- Height 22 in
- Width 16.3 in
- Depth 28 in
- Capacity 5712 BTUH @ 55℉
- Weight 170 lbs.
BTUH @ 55℉
- Low Fan Speed 5444
- High Fan Speed 5712
- BTUH @ 55℉ 3/4 Ton Nominal
- AMPS Starting 48.3 Amps
- AMPS Running 10.5 Amps
- Electrical Requirements 115V AC / 60Hz
CellarPro 6200VSi Cooling Units are engineered to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 1,900 cubic feet. Designed for internal installations, 6200VSi units are built with high-output Tecumseh rotary compressors and oversized coils for maximum performance in high-temperature environments up to 115℉. These units also feature variable-speed fans with a low setting for quieter operation when conditions permit.
- This unit can be configured to operate in extreme temperature conditions (-20℉ to 115℉). If the unit's location does not provide sufficient room for airflow, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit.
- Dual high-output centrifugal fans come with variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or quieter operation (66 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high- output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed with a high-capacity stainless steel drain pan, welded 1/2" drain line and 200W electric heating element with "On/Off" Control.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto- defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- With dual power sources and a 3-meter power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Our easy-access disposable air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
Advanced Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Display
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Power On/Off Switch
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Removable Steel Case
- Replaceable Condenser Air Filter
- Rechargeable Refrigerant Schraeder Valve
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets
- CellarPro 6200VSi units are self-enclosed, fully-charged units designed to be installed through-the-wall.
- 6200VSi units also can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of one of our front duct packages. Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our front duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar using 10- inch ducting.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn counts for 8 feet.
- For remote or inaccessible installations, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- 6200VSi units require fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit. If sufficient space does not exist to provide sufficient airflow to the rear of the cooling unit, you may need our rear duct kit.
- 6200VS Series cooling units can be installed completely inside the wine cellar when used with our rear duct kit, which allows you to duct the supply and return airflows from the rear of the cooling unit up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct).
- For installation in environments below 40℉, 6200VSi units require our Compressor Heater.
- For installation in environments below 20℉ down to -20℉, we recommend our Fan- Cycling Switch (P/N 6972) combined with our compressor heater.
- The front of the cooling unit should never be exposed to temperatures below 32℉.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
Manuals & Guides
- CellarPro 6200Vsi Installation Diagram
- CellarPro 6200VSI/VSX Manual
- CellarPro 6200Vsi Cut Sheet
- CellarPro 6200Vsi Configuration
- CellarPro 6200/8200 Sound Performance
- CellarPro 6200Vsi Framing Diagram
CellarPro Manufacturer Warranty
CellarPro Wine Cooling Units 1800 QTL / QT / XT / XTS: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800 XT-220V: For two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
4200VSi / VSx: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service contact CellarPro directly by calling (877) 726-8496.
CellarPro VS Series Extended Warranty
CellarPro extended warranty coverage for VS Series cooling units includes five (5) years of in- home coverage for the entire CellarPro cooling system. Designed to augment our standard warranty, our extended warranty increases and enhances coverage as follows:
- Increases the warranty period on the entire system from 2 to 5 years from the date of purchase
- Covers the cost of all parts and labor to repair or replace defective parts during the warranty period
- Covers the cost of in-home service during the warranty period
- Covers shipping costs via standard ground service during the warranty period
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- A deductible of $99 will be charged per incident
- Cleaning the coils and/or replacing the filter on the cooling unit are not covered by the extended warranty
- Scratches, blemishes and other cosmetic damage caused during transit and/or normal wear- and-tear are not covered by the extended warranty
- Issues related to improper installation and/or usage of the products are not covered by the extended warranty
- The extended warranty is available exclusively to residential customers in the continental U.S. for use in non-commercial applications
- The extended warranty is not available for 220V models
- The extended warranty does not cover accessories
- The extended warranty is not transferable