I'll admit it: I go through a lot of wine bottles. I love drinking the wine, but there's something I really hate about tossing all those bottles in the recycling bin. Luckily, creative people all over the web are one step ahead of me. They've found tons of creative ways to transform old wine bottles into cool crafts and works of art. Here are our top five favorite wine bottle projects from around the web:
1. Turn your old wine bottles into backyard tiki torches with a modern flare. From Design Sponge.
2. Use a wine bottle to create a feeder that will draw hummingbirds to your backyard. From Allie Makes.
3. Turn wine bottles into a gorgeous chandelier for a trendy rustic look. From Oregon Live.
4. Cut the bottoms of of your wine bottles to turn them into romantic candle holders. From Emmaline Bride.
5. Pour paint into cleaned wine bottles to give them the look of expensive enameled pieces. From CBC.