VintageView - W Series 6′ Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack Kit (18 to 54 bottles)
The W Series 6 is an 18-bottle tall, wall mounted wine rack that opens any wall to modern, label-forward design. Six-feet tall and available in three bottle depths, our W Series wall mounted wine racks is perfect for collectors who have ample space and plenty of wine bottles to show off. This package includes a combination of two W Series wine racks that can be connected with supplied couplers for a compact, seamless column. Our W Series wall mounted wine racks are stackable (using supplied couplers) and may be cut, allowing multiple configurations for any wine room project.
The choice of top wine cellar builders and design professionals, the W Series is great for both residential and commercial applications.
W Series 6′ Details:
- STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY WINE STORAGE: The perfect intersection of size and storage, this metal wine rack showcases a range of height and bottle depths in a modern fashion and can be stacked to reach any commercial or residential collection requirements.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality steel, and offered in satin black, brushed nickel, chrome, or custom powder coated finishes.
- KEY FEATURES: Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy-to-install on any wall in your home. Hardware for drywall and wood-backed wall installs included.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help layout your wine cellar with complimentary design services for W Series wine racks or any of the other trusted VintageView wine racking collections.
- GET IT FAST: Most orders ship same day (2pm MST cutoff, M-F)
DIMENSIONS & BOTTLE CAPACITY:
- WS61: 72”x 13”x 5.25”, holds 18 bottles
- WS62: 72”x 13”x 8.5”, holds 36 bottles
- WS63: 72”x 13”x 12”, holds 54 bottles
Satin Black, Brushed Nickel, Chrome Plated
18 Bottles/Single Deep, 36 Bottles/Double Deep, 54 Bottles/Triple Deep