2-Pack CellarPro 3200/4200 Poly-Coated Fiberglass Air Filters
Help your CellarPro 4200 series cooling unit run at its best with these poly-coated fiberglass air filters. Air filters keep your cooling unit's condenser clean, saving you time and money. These poly-coated fiberglass air filters trap more dust and dirt than regular fiberglass filters. The fiberboard frame has a tin-plated grille on each side and sealed corners to prevent dust from leaking out. Poly-coated fiberglass air filters meet Class 2 flame retardance requirements and have a maximum temperature of 180 degrees. These filters will fit all CellarPro 4200 cooling units including the duct hood, and are not for exterior use. Sold in a pack of 2 filters. We also carry a reusable aluminum air filter for CellarPro 4200 units.
- Poly-coated Fiberglass
- Reusable - simply run through steam or hot water
- Uses multiple sheets of corrugated aluminum running in different directions to trap dirt and dust deep inside the filter
- Fiberboard frame has a tin-plated grille on each side and sealed corners to prevent dust from leaking out
- Meets Class 2 flame retardance requirements
- Maximum temperature of 240 degrees