CellarPro's 1800XTSx wine cooling units (1/4 Ton Nominal) were designed for outdoor installations and engineered to provide maximum cooling performance for small wine cellars up to 400 cubic feet.*
Starting with CellarPro's 1800XTS, we've added the follwowing options and upgrades:
- An outdoor hood to protect the rear of the cooling unit from rain.
- Rear condensate drain line to channel excess condensate away from the cooling unit.
- Compressor heater to protect internal components from damage in cold temperatures.
- Power cord modification to allow the unit to be powered from inside the wine cellar.
- Coated condenser coils to protect against outdoor pollutants and extend the unit's longevity.
Please note: the exterior hood must have at least five (5) inches of clearance outside the cellar. In addition, the cooling unit requires at least eight (8) inches of clearance inside the cellar (same as other 1800 cooling units.)
CellarPro 1800XTSx units are sized to replace Breezaire 2200 and Wine-Mate 2500 cooling units. Please confirm equivalent dimensions and airflow prior to purchase.
- Height 10 5/8 in
- Width 18 3/16 in
- Depth 22 in
- Capacity 1886 BTUH @ 55℉
- Weight 70. lbs.
- AMPS Starting 22.2 Amps
- AMPS Running 3.0 Amps
- Electrical Requirements 115V AC / 60 Hz
- Decibels 52 dBA (Rear)
- Requires Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Recommended Surge Protector
- This unit is designed for use in outdoor environments.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils inside the cellar, and the condenser coils outside the cellar, from leaks, corrosion and pollutants.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance- needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 10-foot power cord exits from the rear and plugs into standard 110V receptacles.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- 3-amp electric receptacle is provided to run a small lamp.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 2-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
Advanced Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Display
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Power On/Off Switch
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Removable Steel Case
- Replaceable Condenser Air Filter
- Rechargeable Refrigerant Schraeder Valve
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets
- This unit is designed to vent hot exhaust to and pull fresh air intake from the rear of the cooling unit.
- This unit was not designed to be ducted.
- 1This unit includes a compressor heater for installation in environments down to 20℉.
- Installation in environments below 20℉ requires the addition of our fan cycling switch.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
CellarPro 1800XTSX Upgrades/Accessories
Power Cord Out Side Modification
CellarPro cooling units have the power cord running out the back of the unit by default. If you will be plugging the unit into a power source that is inside your cellar, you may wish to purchase the power cord modification. The power cord modification puts the cord out of the side of the cooling unit to facilitate plugging into a power source inside the wine cellar.
Drain Line Kit without Heating Element
This kit includes a condensate fitting and a 10-foot drain line at the rear of the cooling unit.
Drain Line Kit with 100W Heating Element
This kit includes a heating element that, when it senses water, will turn on and burn off excess condensate. This kit also includes the condensate fitting and a 10-foot drain line at the rear of the cooling unit.
Autodialer Alarm System for CellarPro
High temperatures can be extremely dangerous to your aging wine, so a cooling unit problem can easily destroy years of collecting. Make sure it doesn't happen to you by installing an alarm system, linked to your cooling unit. This CellarPro autodialer alarm alerts you by dialing up to 4 phone numbers that you program and letting you know that a power failure or mechanical failure has occurred. The CellarPro autodialer alarm is highly recommended for those with large, expensive collections, frequent travelers, and to wine cellar owners in warm areas where a brief cooling failure may prove costly.
CellarPro 1800 Mounting Clips
These mounting clips allow you to bolt your CellarPro 1800 cooling unit to the ceiling. Framing is required in or above the ceiling. The mounting clips can be positioned anywhere along the front edge of the cooling unit and have slots drilled for bolting to the ceiling. Set of 2.
CellarPro 1800 Louvered Grill
CellarPro Manufacturer Warranty
CellarPro Wine Cooling Units 1800 QTL / QT / XT / XTS: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800 XT-220V: For two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
4200VSi / VSx: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service contact CellarPro directly by calling (877) 726-8496.
###CellarPro 1800 Series Extended Warranty
CellarPro enhanced warranty coverage for 1800 Series cooling units includes five (5) years of in-home coverage for the entire CellarPro cooling system. Designed to augment our standard warranty, our extended warranty enhances coverage as follows:
- Supplements the standard warranty during the 5- year period
- Covers the cost of all parts and labor to repair or replace defective parts during the warranty period
- Covers the cost of in-home service during the warranty period
- Covers shipping costs via standard ground service during the warranty period
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- A deductible of $49 will be charged per incident
- Cleaning the coils and/or replacing the filter on the cooling unit are not covered by the extended warranty
- Scratches, blemishes and other damage caused during transit and/or normal wear-and-tear are not covered by the extended warranty
- Issues related to improper installation and/or usage of the products are not covered by the extended warranty
- The extended warranty is available exclusively to residential customers in the continental U.S. for use in non-commercial applications
- The extended warranty is not available for 220V models or CellarPro 1800XTSx
- The extended warranty does not cover accessories
- The extended warranty is not transferable
No Reviews Yet