The Fully Ducted Extreme Series units can be positioned up to 25 ducted feet from the cellar, creating a noise-free cellar environment. Fully ducted installation provides many installation options, allowing you to not only put the unit in more remote areas of the home but to also have full control of where the exhaust air vents to. This series features an advanced liquid temperature controller with a remote LED display (which can be placed up to 300 line feet from the unit) and electronic thermostat. Maintain 55℉ and 50-70% relative humidity in a cellars up to 800 cu. Ft. (3500tiR), 1250 cu. Ft. (5000tiR), or 2000 cu. Ft. (8000tiR) in size.
What's included in my shipment?
- Installation Guide
- Self-contained cooling system
- Condensation tube
- Power cord
- Any upgrades purchased with unit
- 2 year parts and labor / 5 year compressor
- Height 15.75 in
- Width 14.25 in
- Depth 49.5 in
- Capacity Up to 800 cu. ft.
- AMPS Starting 32 A
- AMPS Running 9 A
- Electrical Requirements 110V or 220V - 20 amp dedicated circuit required
- Installation Within 25 ducted feet of cellar.
- Temp Delta 55℉ temperature differential
- Ducting Options Unit can be fully ducted.
- Weight 115 lbs.
- dBA Evaporator: 62 Decibels
WhisperKOOL Series Features:
The WhisperKOOL 3500tiR Extreme Fully Ducted can be remote located with intake and exhaust ducted. The WhisperKOOL 3500tiR Extreme Fully Ducted includes an advanced LED liquid temperature control and upgraded electronics.
- Cooling unit can be located up to 25 ducted feet from the cellar
- Noise-free cellar environment
- Selectable 3-speed fans
- Extreme Series Technology provides reliable starting and running performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions
- Fits neatly between wall studs for quick and simple installation
- Advanced electronic display
- Remote digital LED readout w/ 50ft. communication line
- Liquid bottle probe
- Superior Humidity control allows the system to manage the moisture for improved wine quality
- Maintains 55℉ and 50-70% humidity in cellars up to 800 cu ft.
- Designed to blend seamlessly within cellar racking
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Oversized Coils
- Noise-free cellar environment
- Durable finish
Digital Thermostat: Digital Control Display
Temp. Delta: 55℉ temperature differential (maintains proper cellar temperature when exhaust environment does not exceed 110℉)
Remote Digital Thermostat Upgrade
This series offers an advanced liquid temperature controller with a remote LED display (which can be placed up to 300 line feet from the unit) and electronic thermostat. The systems are designed to maintain 55℉ and 50-70% relative humidity.
WhisperKOOL Series Accessories:
A ducted system has more installation options than a self-contained system. The unit may be installed up to 25 ducted feet from the cellar, with the cool air flowing to the cellar and the heat exhaust ducted to the outside of the home. Ducting is also a more aesthetic choice for wine collectors who do not want to see a cooling unit in the cellar. Noise from the unit will be reduced or eliminated, depending on the installation.
Outside Venting:Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110℉, the external grille cover is highly recommended.
This plenum allows either side of the unit to be ducted. Duct the cold air through a vent into the cellar, duct the hot exhaust air out of the home. This plenum allows for total installation flexibility.
Remote Thermostat w/ Bottle Probe
The standard "Through-the-Wall" and ducted units are temperature controlled via a bottle probe. The probe contains a sensor chip, which actually communicates back and forth to the thermostat. This results in a consistent temperature setting and accuracy. Do not remove the tip from the probe!
External grille available for exterior venting.
A limited 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor warranty is offered with all of our cooling units/systems at their date of purchase. All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKool customer service (800) 343-9463 (ext. 799). We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA or, with prior permission from WhisperKool, by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field, and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs (excluding customs fees and duties).
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKool, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.
View the complete Warranty / Terms & Conditions:
No Reviews Yet
- Wine Accessories