New Transtherm Double Ermitage Solid Door Black. The Double Ermitage wine cellar combines 2 individual Ermitage cabinets side-by-side. Each unit has an independent temperature zone - perfect for storing wine on 1 side, and maintaining proper serving temperatures on the other.
Two digital thermostats allow you to set and monitor your wine collection at the touch of a button. Its humidity control system not only reduces excess humidity, but also allows you to increase the humidity level by adding water to the system. The integrated heater element allows the wine cellar to be placed in extreme environments ranging from 32 to 95℉.
Each side has 1 temperature zone that maintains perfect conditions from 43 to 64℉ and 55% - 80% RH for storing and chilling your wine collection.
Each side comes with 3 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and 3 fixed storage shelves (up to 77 bottles per shelf). Using this configuration, the double wine cellar holds 430 bottles. Additional shelving is available, up to a maximum of 14 rolling shelves per side (capacity will decrease as shelves are added). When using 3 fixed shelves, a maximum of 9 rolling per side can be used.
Backed by a 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty on the compressor.
Placement Requirements: Ermitage and Castel wine cabinets require 4 inches of clearance behind the cabinets. A dedicated 15-amp circuit for each cabinet is recommended.
Unlike most other cellars, Transtherm cellars are equipped for both cooling and heating-perfect for use in colder climates or regions with a wide variation in seasonal temperatures.
- Silent Operation: Transtherm Ermitage wine cabinets operate at nearly imperceptible levels, emitting just 37 decibels.
- Reinforced Insulation: The walls of the Transtherm Ermitage cabinets are made of three successive thermal barriers. The internal walls have been upgraded to aluminum, and the exterior walls are reinforced at the corners by insulating sections, and injected with 4.5cm high-density expanded foam to ensure optimal insulation.
- Thermal Regulation: When the ambient temperature rises above the setpoint, a cold circuit, driven by a very slow cycle compressor mounted on silent-blocks, automatically comes into action. The cold circuit coil, made of aluminum, is within the aluminum back wall of the cabinet, for a better temperature distribution. When the amibient temperature drops below the setpoint, an electrical resistance, which is also within the back wall, will come into action and automatically increase the temperature.
- Natural Ventilation: In order to avoid the mold phenomenon, which would generate bad odors and risk deteriorating the corks, the Transtherm Ermitage has natural permanent ventilation, based on the same principal as the thermal pump.
- Absence of Vibration: Choosing slow and balanced compressors, as well as disassociating them from the cabinet's body, allows the elimination of all residual vibrations.
- Thermal Pump: The thermal pump process, (a Transtherm exclusive), by reheating the condensation from the evaporator coils, recycles humid air in the cabinet and considerably increases the hygrometry value between 55% - 80%. This principle gives the cabinet natural ventilation and constant air circulation.
- Automatic Temperature Control: When the ambient temperature rises above the ideal wine conservation temperature, a cold circuit, driven by a very slow cycle compressor mounted on silent- blocks, automatically comes into action. The cold circuit coil, made of aluminum, is within the aluminum back wall of the cabinet, for a better temperature distribution. In the case of a drop of temperature, an electrical resistance, which is also within the back wall, will come into action and automatically increase the temperature.
- Adapted Humidity: Bottle corks need specific hygrometric conditions in order not to dry out. The thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) allows hot humid air to be obtained automatically. Natural condensation on the back wall records a hygrometric value between 55% - 80%.
- **Cabinets:**The technical specifications used endow Transtherm Ermitage wine cabinets with perfect wine preservation conditions, follow the example of natural cellars. Your wine will improve for your optimum pleasure. The quality of the material, the display ergonomics and the contemporary design make Transtherm wine cabinets the ideal solution for safeguarding your precious collection.
- Height 72 in
- Width 53 1/2 in
- Depth 26 3/4 in
- Capacity 430 Bottles
- Weight 504 lbs.
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2℉ to 3℉ inside the wine cabinet
- Integrated lighting control operates in multiple modes
- Multiple alarms include temperature and humidity alerts
- Heating element allows Ermitage wine cellars to operate in unconditioned locations from 32℉ to 95℉
- Inner material has been upgraded from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- New adjustable shelves can be adjusted to achieve the perfect height
- Transtherm rolling shelves have low-profile grooves designed to easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation measured at 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation insulation is 4. 5cm thick
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
No Reviews Yet
- Wine Storage Cabinets