The Transtherm Double Castel Glass Door Brushed Aluminum Fully Shelved Wine Cabinet combines 2 individual Castel cabinets side-by-side. Each unit has an independent temperature zone-perfect for storing wine on 1 side, and maintaining proper serving temperatures on the other.
Two digital thermostats allow you to set and monitor your wine collection at the touch of a button. Its humidity control system not only reduces excess humidity, but also allows you to increase the humidity level by adding water to the system. The integrated heater element allows the wine cellar to be placed in extreme environments ranging from 32 to 95℉.
Each side has 3 temperature zones: one large compartment for wine storage, plus two smaller sections for chilling white wine and sparkling wine.
Each side comes with 10 adjustable rolling shelves (12 bottles per shelf) and 1 half shelf on the bottom. Using this configuration, the wine cellar holds 330 bottles.
Placement Requirements: Castel wine cabinets require 4 inches of clearance behind the cabinets, and are designed to operate in environments ranging between 0- 35℃/32-95℉.
Unlike most other cellars, Transtherm cellars are equipped for both cooling and heating - perfect for use in colder climates or regions with a wide variation in seasonal temperatures. This Double Model includes rolling shelves in every slot.
NEW Design Improvements and Upgrades
- Improved Control Panel: The all-new digital panel provides integrated lighting control and multiple alarms with temperature and humidity alerts.
- Inner Construction: The inner material has been upgraded from thermoformed polystyrene to Aluminum.
- Adjustable Shelves: Shelves can be adjusted to achieve the perfect height.
- Silent Performance: Transtherm wine cellars provide silent operation at 37 dBA.
- Removable Door Handle: Steel and aluminum door handle can be removed, and is reversible on glass doors.
The walls of the Transtherm Ermitage cabinets are made of three successive thermal barriers. The internal walls have been upgraded to aluminum, and the exterior walls are reinforced at the corners by insulating sections, and injected with 4.5cm high-density expanded foam to ensure optimal insulation.
- Thermal Regulation: When the ambient temperature rises above the setpoint, a cold circuit, driven by a very slow cycle compressor mounted on silent-blocks, automatically comes into action. The cold circuit coil, made of aluminum, is within the aluminum back wall of the cabinet, for a better temperature distribution. When the amibient temperature drops below the setpoint, an electrical resistance, which is also within the back wall, will come into action and automatically increase the temperature.
- Natural Ventilation: In order to avoid the mold phenomenon, which would generate bad odors and risk deteriorating the corks, the Transtherm Ermitage has natural permanent ventilation, based on the same principal as the thermal pump.
- Absence of Vibration: Choosing slow and balanced compressors, as well as disassociating them from the cabinet's body, allows the elimination of all residual vibrations.
- Thermal Pump: The thermal pump process, (a Transtherm exclusive), by reheating the condensation from the evaporator coils, recycles humid air in the cabinet and considerably increases the hygrometry value between 55% - 80%. This principle gives the cabinet natural ventilation and constant air circulation.
- **Electronic Temperature Control:**Transtherm Ermitage cabinets are equipped with an electronic temperature regulation system that regulates the cold and hot circuits and maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2-3℉ inside the wine cabinet.
- Digital Display: All Transtherm cabinets are equipped with a temperature setting and control panel, featuring a LED display.
- Height 72 in
- Width 53 1/2 in
- Depth 26 1/4 in
- Capacity 330 Bottles
- Weight 504 lbs.
- 3 temperature zones for storing red wine and chilling white wine and sparkling wine
- Electronic temperature regulation system maintains a maximum temperature variation of 2℉ to 3℉ inside the wine cabinet
- Integrated lighting control operates in multiple modes
- Multiple alarms include temperature and humidity alerts
- Heating element allows Castel wine cellars to operate in unconditioned locations from 32℉ to 95℉
- Inner material has been upgraded from thermoformed polystyrene to aluminum
- New adjustable shelves can be adjusted to achieve the perfect height
- Transtherm rolling shelves have low-profile grooves designed to easily accommodate all bottle sizes
- Silent operation measured at 37 dBA
- Removable door handle made from steel and aluminum (also reversible on glass doors)
- Premium high-density expanded foam insulation insulation is 4.5cm thick
- Thermal pump (a Transtherm exclusive) recycles condensation and maintains humidity between 55% - 80%
- Natural ventilation avoids mold and bad odors
- Absence of vibrations through slow and balanced compressors that are disassociated from the cabinet's body
Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty - Parts and Labor
5-Year Limited Warranty - Compressor
No Reviews Yet
- Wine Storage Cabinets