D025 | Sentinel Series | Ducted Wine Cellar Cooling Unit – 60Hz
The D025 – 60Hz | Sentinel Series is a ducted wine cellar cooling unit for small residential and commercial wine cellars. Use the wine cellar cooling calculator to determine if the D025 is suitable for your wine storage application. The D025 – 60Hz | Sentinel Series unit is a self-contained, fully ductable cooling unit and as is a step up from the TTW018. If the cellar is sized for the TTW018 and contains a lot of glass, moving to the D025 is recommended. Contractor installation is recommended. The maximum capacity is 3,300 BTU/h (0.97 Kilowatts).
[The D025 is a 60Hz system, which is standard in the majority of North and South America; if you need a comparable 50Hz system (used in most of Europe, Asia, Africa, & Australia) see the WG40 wine cellar cooling unit. Verify your country’s line frequency.]
Additionally, the D025 wine cellar cooling unit comes with many options and accessories, shown below. The Extreme Climate Protection bundle protects your wine collection from low (below 40°F) and elevated (100°-120°F) ambient temperatures. The All Wine Temperatures bundle contains both a factory-mounted heater to protect your cellar from low room temperatures and extended controls to adjust your wine room or wine display to serving temperatures. The Ultimate bundle contains all the features from the Extreme Climate Protection and All Wine Temperatures bundles.
The D025 wine cellar cooling unit is also available in a water-cooled configuration.
- Height 14 in
- Width 33 in
- Depth 14 in
- Capacity 400 - 2,000 Cu. Ft.
- Electrical Requirements 115v/1ph/60Hz
- Weight 80 lbs.
Wine Guardian Offers Superior Performance
Wine Guardian is a world leader in wine preservation equipment. Wine Guardian, an Air Innovations company, builds wine cooling systems for both commercial and residential installation and can be trusted to cool any size wine cellar. Wine Guardian systems offer superior temperature and humidity control and will provide for the most stable conditions in your wine cellar for ideal wine aging. Wine Guardian is also a leader in building sophisticated, stylish systems that are simple to install and service.
Wine Guardian systems are built from the best components available on the market today. All Wine Guardian systems are UL certified for safety. They incorporate integrated cooling, heating, humidification, and air filtration while also making use of internal fail-safe systems. Wine Guardian systems can be installed in many configurations, depending on the specific system, so you are sure to find a Wine Guardian that is right for your cellar.
- Black Finish
- Most versatile cooling system
- Reliable forced-air cooling
- Remote Interface Controller
- Cool, heat, and humidity using only one controller.
- Provides temperature control and both temperature and humidity readout.
- Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature readout.
- Controls our Wine Guardian humidifier (stand-alone or integrated) when connected to the system.
- Temperature control range settable between 32℉ and 98℉
- Humidity control range settable between 5% RH and 95% RH
- Provides adjustable high and low temperature and humidity alarm setpoints with control panel fault indication.
- Has the ability to send a fault signal to remote alarm systems for high/low temperature, humidity, and refrigerant pressure conditions.
- Can be located outside of the wine cellar and used as a monitor with the use of our optional remote temperature/humidity sensor.
- Connects easily to our Wine Guardian units through a standard telephone cable connection.
- Optional Remote Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Combination remote sensor for control of both temperature and humidity within the wine cellar space.
- Connect up to three remote sensors and control to their average value.
- Mount in the wine cellar space or within the ductwork.
- Ideal when outside venting is necessary
- Optional humidification, heating, and low ambient case heating are available
- Optional duct work and collars are available
- Allow 2-4 weeks for standard delivery
- Call for expedited shipping
Heat rises. That's why it's warmer upstairs than downstairs in many homes. The same thing can happen in your wine cellar, with the top of the wine cellar several degrees warmer than the floor. With Wine Guardian, several temperature/humidity sensors can be connected to one system, averaging their readings for more accurate wine cellar temperature control.
Wine Guardian sensors measure both wine cellar temperature and humidity, allowing the equipment to adjust both temperature and humidity accurately and simultaneously. They measure the conditions in the air, not in the bottle, allowing the system to spring into action before there is any change in the temperature of the wine itself.
Factory mounted control system to protect the refrigeration system when exposed to temperatures below 40℉ (5℃).
1000 – 3300 BTU/h
0.29 – 0.97 Kilowatts
Manuals & Guides
- Wine Guardian, Ducted Cooling System Warranty
- Wine Guardian Ducted System Manual
- Wine Guardian Ducted Quick Start Installation Guide
- Wine Guardian Humidifier Manual
- Wine Guardian Ducted Specifications Sheet
- Wine Guardian Ducted Datasheet
- Wine Guardian Ducted Options Sheet
- Wine Guardian New Serving Temperature Option