CellarCool CX3300 Through-Wall Cooling Unit
The CellarCool CX3300 is an economical cooling solution, designed for cellar enthusiasts who are on a budget. CellarCool's cooling units ensure that the ideal humidity (50%-70%) and temperature (55°F-58°F) are maintained for the proper preservation and maturation of wines. The CellarCool CX3300 is tested and calibrated to ensure reliability, longevity and durability. Designed for simple through-the-wall installation, the unit fits between standard wall studs and the rear flange eliminates the need for a support shelf. The CellarCool CX3300 cooling unit is designed to maintain a cellar of up to 650 cubic feet. The CX series has been designed around a 30°F temperature differential. In order to keep your cellar at 55°F, the area the units is exhausting into should not exceed 85°F, which makes interior installation ideal for the CellarCool CX3300. The 45 degree angle fans help circulate the cellar air efficiently and allow the unit to minimize its run time.
- Height 19.75 in
- Width 14.25 in
- Depth 21.63 in
- Capacity 650 Cu.Ft.
- BTU @55℉ 2049
- AMPS Starting 30 A
- AMPS Running 4.9 A
- Electrical Requirements 110 Volts,60 Hz
- Temp Delta 30℉ temp differential
- Weight 66 lbs.
- Economical wine cooling solution
- Simple installation - between wall studs
- 110 Volt, 60 Hz
- Condensate evaporator
- 30℉ temperature differential
- Indoor installation
- For cellars up to 650 cu. ft.
- Controls temperature using state-of-the- art air sensors
- Excellent Customer Service
- Made in the USA
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Breezaire WKL 3000
- Wine Mate HZD 3500
This critical specification for a cooling unit plays a major role in its ability to cool your cellar to the desired 55℉ for wine storage. The temperature differential is the difference a unit can cool from the area it is exhausting into. For example, a unit with a 30℉ temperature differential will only be able to cool a cellar down to 60℉ if the exhaust environment is 90℉.
Cooling units make noise
Our units are designed to be as efficient as possible, but all cooling units generate noise from the compressor and airflow through the fans. You need to consider the location of the cellar and the cooling unit exhaust, particularly when installing a self-contained unit. If noise in these areas is not acceptable, consider a split or ducted system.
Cooling units run the majority of the time
The amount of time that any cooling system will operate is dependent on the cellar design, the size of the unit, and the ventilation environment. Because your cellar is comparable to a walk-in refrigerator, the unit will operate as needed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Your unit will run 50% to 70% of the time on average in order to maintain the correct temperature.
Cooling units generate a large amount of heat
As the unit cools the cellar by absorbing heat from the air, the condenser must reject the heat created during operation. It is critically important that the heat be dissipated effectively from the unit in order to maximize performance. Failure to provide proper ventilation will compromise the wine cellar environment and shorten the lifespan of the cooling unit.
Insulation affects cooling unit performance
The more insulation you have, the more efficient your cellar will be. Without insulation, your cooling unit will work harder to maintain the proper temperature. This results in a shorter lifespan for the unit. Note: concrete walls are not appropriate for a wine cellar, as they absorb cooling. Your cellar requires framed walls with insulation.
Install a vapor barrier
Just as you need insulation to help regulate cellar temperature, you must install a vapor barrier to help your cooling unit maintain the proper humidity. Lack of a vapor barrier will result in improper humidity and will compromise the wine storage environment. Consult your local regulations and building ordinances for proper vapor barrier installation.
Redundant cooling systems for high value collections
If cooling failure occurs for any reason, a redundant system will keep your cellar environment from being compromised. Redundancy can be a second cooling unit, or the home A/C system can be used. A backup generator is a good idea in case of power failure. You should have some kind of contingency plan in place in case of electrical or mechanical failure in the cellar.
- Two (2) Year Limited Warranty. For the period of TWO (2) YEARS (the "Limited Warranty Period") from the date of original sale of a Product by CellarCool, if a CellarCool Product is found to be defective in material or workmanship after undergoing CellarCool's customer service troubleshooting, then, subject to the CellarCool Product Limited Warranty Limitations and Exclusions as well as the other Terms and Conditions stated herein, CellarCool will do the following, as appropriate, for the end user ("End User") who has installed and is actually using the Product, with regard to LABOR, PARTS and FREIGHT: A. LABOR - repair or replace (at CellarCool's sole option) the Product at no charge to the End User; and B. PARTS - supply, at no charge to the End User, new or rebuilt replacement parts for the Product in exchange for the return of defective parts; and C. FREIGHT - cover normal ground freight charges for parts, and, in the event the Product is not repairable in the field, cover normal ground freight charges (within the continental United States) for the repair or replacement of the Product.
- Five (5) Year Compressor Limited Warranty. The two (2) year limited warranty period stated in Section 2(a) above is extended for an additional three (3) year period with regard to a CellarCool Product's compressor only. Labor, freight and parts ancillary to the compressor remain subject to the two (2) year limited warranty
- Product Warranty Limitations and Exclusions. A. This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage caused during installation, damage due to acts of God, commercial use, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, or modification to any part of the Product. Delivery and installation of the Product, any additional parts required, as well as removal of the Product if warranty work is required, are all at the sole cost, risk and obligation of the End User. B. This limited warranty does not cover damage due to improper installation or operation or lack of proper maintenance of the Product, connection of the Product to improper voltage supply, or attempted repair of the Product by anyone other than a technician approved by CellarCool to service the Product. C. This limited warranty does not cover any Product sold "AS IS" or "WITH ALL FAULTS." D. This limited warranty is valid only in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii. Sales elsewhere (including Puerto Rico) are excluded from this warranty. E. Proof of purchase of the Product in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice, which is evidence that the Product is within the Limited Warranty Period, must be presented by the End User to CellarCool in order to obtain limited warranty service. F. This limited warranty is void if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product. G. Removing the rivets from the Product's unit housing without prior authorization from CellarCool voids this limited warranty. H. The End User must first contact CellarCool Customer Service by telephone (at (855) 235-5271) prior to attempting service on any Product still under the limited warranty, else the limited warranty is voided. I. THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF YOU, THE END USER, AS WELL AS ANYONE ELSE IN THE CHAIN OF TITLE OF THE PRODUCT, DOES NOT START A NEW LIMITED WARRANTY TIME PERIOD, AND IS IN LEIU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL CellarCool BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR CONTINGENT DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. J. Failure of the End User to comply with all of the Product Installation Requirements, Maintenance Requirements and End User Requirements may, at CellarCool's sole discretion, void this limited warranty. K. No one has any authority to add to or vary the limited warranty on this Product.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Return Policy. All return inquiries must be made within thirty (30) calendar days of the original purchase of a Product and are subject to a twenty five percent (25%) restocking fee. Shipping costs are not refundable and the Purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including customs fees and duties, if applicable).
- CellarCool retains a security interest in each Product until payment in full.
- Every provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed, to the extent possible, so as to be valid and enforceable. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such provision will, to the extent so held, be deemed severed from the contract of sale between Purchaser and CellarCool, and all of the other non-severed provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- The laws of the State of California (without regard for conflicts of law) shall govern the construction and enforcement of the these Terms and Conditions, except that these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted as through drafted jointly by CellarCool and Purchaser. Any dispute will be resolved by the courts in the County of San Joaquin, State of California, and all parties, CellarCool, Purchaser and End User, hereby irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for that purpose. No waiver by CellarCool of any breach or default of the contract of sale (including these Terms and Conditions) concerning a Product will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Questions or Additional Information
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions or wish to obtain additional information, contact us via phone at (855) 235-5271 or please send a letter via U.S. Mail to:
438 E. Shaw Ave. #121, Fresno, CA 93710 (855) 235-5271 (855) Cellar1 www.CellarCool.com