The WhisperKOOL Quantum Series cooling units are whisperKOOL's newest, most advanced cooling systems. The fully ducted split systems come in two sizes, 9000 BTUs and 12000 BTUs. Utilizing 404A refrigerant, these systems have the built in capacity to be installed outside in cold weather climates where temperatures get as low as -15 degrees. Simple to install by a certified technician, our pump down technology does not require any wiring from the condenser to the evaporator. Featuring interchangeable panels which allow the installer to direct the air flow in the most efficient direction to maintain maximum efficiency.
24V Thermostat Conversion Kit:
The new 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems** is the latest technology to manage and monitor your wine cellar environment with WhisperKOOL.
- Utilize the industry leading technology from major manufacturers to monitor the environment of your cellar (see individual thermostat manufacturers' features and benefits for details).
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor temperature and humidity through smart phones.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications.
- View your cellar conditions from your cellular device.
The use of the 24-volt thermostat conversion kit eliminates the thermostat normally included with the system and allows your contractor to select, purchase and install the thermostat technology of your choice, including but not limited to:
Not utilizing the thermostat from WhisperKOOL also eliminates the use of the bottle probe. WhisperKOOL does not provide SMART thermostats. Those must be purchased separately. WhisperKOOL customer service staff does not provide technical support for the customers selected thermostat.
The 24-volt Thermostat conversion kit is currently available as an option for all Platinum and Ceiling Mount Split System models.
- Height 13.4 in
- Width 17.5 in
- Length 24 in
- Capacity Installation: Condensor can be installed up to 100 line feet from Evaporator
- AMPS Starting 29.0 A
- AMPS Running 7.3 A
- Height 19.8 in
- Width 30.9 in
- Length 29.5 in
- Capacity 3,000 cu. ft.
- AMPS Starting 4.3 A
- AMPS Running 3.2 A
- Installation Evaporator can be installed up to 25 duct feet away from cellar with 14 inch flex duct
- Temp Delta 55℉ temperature differential between the cellar temperature and condenser air intake temperature.
- Fully Ducted Spilt System
- 9000 BTU capacity for larger cellars
- Interchangeable evaporator airflow panels
- Pump down system technology
- Advanced electronic display
- Liquid bottle probe
- Energy saving mode
- Cold weather climates to -15℉
- Electro-fin coated coils for protection against outgassing that occurs in cellars
- Condensing unit can be placed outdoors w/optional housing
- Designed with the highest quality, professional grade parts for longevity and performance
- Durable galvanized housing
- 50ft Control & Liquid Bottle Probe
- 2 year warranty
A limited 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor warranty is offered with all of our cooling units/systems at their date of purchase. All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKool customer service (800) 343-9463 (ext. 799). We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA or, with prior permission from WhisperKool, by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field, and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs (excluding customs fees and duties).
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKool, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.
No Reviews Yet