At WhisperKOOL, we have created a ceiling mount split system evaporator. Cellar contractors have asked for a design that does not take away from the racking capacity and is virtually invisible in the cellar.
Utilizing our ceiling mounted evaporator has many benefits.
Creating a cellar environment with our new ceiling mount split system will offer the flexibility to design a beautiful environment for the aging of fine wines with a virtually invisible cooling system. Included is the quality and reliability that contractors have come to know from WhisperKOOL.
WhisperKOOL Cold Weather Start Kit
WhisperKOOL's Cold Weather Start Kit was designed exclusively in cases where WhisperKOOL split-systems' condensing unit will be installed in extremely cold environments. WhisperKOOL split systems are designed to adapt to almost any type of install, as the condensing unit can be located in locations such as a basement, mechanical room, back yard, or even a rooftop. Our split systems were designed to operate with the condensing unit exposed to temperatures between 20° F and 110° F. However, there are some areas in the country that may drop below 20° F. Due to these conditions WhisperKOOL designed the Cold Weather Start Kit.
24V Thermostat Conversion Kit:
The new 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems** is the latest technology to manage and monitor your wine cellar environment with WhisperKOOL.
- Utilize the industry leading technology from major manufacturers to monitor the environment of your cellar (see individual thermostat manufacturers' features and benefits for details).
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor temperature and humidity through smart phones.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications.
- View your cellar conditions from your cellular device.
The use of the 24-volt thermostat conversion kit eliminates the thermostat normally included with the system and allows your contractor to select, purchase and install the thermostat technology of your choice, including but not limited to:
Not utilizing the thermostat from WhisperKOOL also eliminates the use of the bottle probe. WhisperKOOL does not provide SMART thermostats. Those must be purchased separately. WhisperKOOL customer service staff does not provide technical support for the customers selected thermostat.
The 24-volt Thermostat conversion kit is currently available as an option for all Platinum and Ceiling Mount Split System models.
- Height 10 in
- Width 11.5 in
- Length 16 in
- AMPS Starting 11 A
- AMPS Running 3.81 A
- Weight 40.4 lbs.
- Height 11.34 in
- Width 11.08 in
- Length 22.05 in
- Capacity 500 cu. ft.
- AMPS Starting 2 A
- AMPS Running 1 A
- Installation Evaporator is installed in the cellar, Condenser is installed up to 100 line ft. away.
- Temp Delta 55℉ temperature differential
- Weight 40.6 lbs.
- dBA 52 dBA
- Offers excellent efficiency by drawing in the warmer air which accumulates at the ceiling, cools and disperses the air throughout the environment.
- Allows for maximum racking space.
- Is virtually invisible in the cellar.
- Designed with the highest quality, professional grade parts for longevity and performance.
- Designed for ease of installation and accessibility.
- Smooth, black primered finish, excellent for painting and color matching.
- Includes a condensate pump system.
- Low ambient control.
*Pump down systems are integrated into the design of our split systems to provide our customers with the most professional and reliable split cooling systems for wine cellars.
Note: The systems do not include a line set.
Please have technician complete and send the Split System Start Up Checklist to activate warranty coverage.
View New Warranty Activation Process
A limited 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor warranty is offered with all of our cooling units/systems at their date of purchase. All warranty claims must be filed directly through WhisperKOOL customer service (800) 343-9463 (ext. 799). We provide warranty repairs at our manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA or, with prior permission from WhisperKOOL, by a licensed HVAC/R technician. In the event a unit is not reparable in the field, and is still under warranty, we will cover shipping costs (excluding customs fees and duties).
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or beyond the control of WhisperKOOL, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and is not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, maintenance, installation, service/repair, or improper use.
View the complete Warranty / Terms & Conditions:
Manual & Guides
Manual and Guide Downloads
- WhisperKool Mini Ceiling Mount Owner's Manual
- WhisperKool Mini Ceiling Mount Owner's Manual (24V)
- WhisperKool Mini Ceiling Mount Technician's Manual
- WhisperKool Mini Ceiling Mount Technician's Manual (24V)
- WhisperKool Mini Ceiling Mount Product Sheet
- WhisperKool Split System Checklist
- WhisperKOOL Cold Weather Kit Mini Ceiling Mount Installation Instructions
WhisperKOOL Mini Ceiling Mount
Cold Weather Kit
No Reviews Yet