The Vintage Series Galaxy 340 is an attractive contemporary cabinet constructed from high quality materials for reliability and durability for the life of your wine. The Vintage Series Galaxy 340 wine cellar has heavy-duty insulation to maintain ideal temperatures despite fluctuating conditions outside the cabinet. The door and sides of the Vintage Series Galaxy 340 wine storage cabinet are double insulated solid mahogany to keep the full power of the Breezaire cooling system inside the cabinet where it belongs. Universal racking has space for Champagne and magnum sized bottles as well as standard bottles. Grapevine handles and a rich walnut finish complete the attractive appearance of the Vintage Series Galaxy 340 wine cabinet. A largerVintage Series Galaxy 540 wine cabinet is also available.
- Height 84 1/2 in
- Width 46 1/2 in
- Depth 30 in
- Capacity 356 bottles (320 individual + 36 top bulk storage)
- Electrical Requirements 115V AC / 60 Hz / 4 Amps (compressor)
- Weight 480 lbs.
- Heavy duty insulation with 2 1/4" thickness
- Double insulated solid door luan mahogany exterior with trim molding
- Double insulated luan mahogany exterior sides
- Grapevine handles
- American walnut finish
- Double deep universal redwood racking
- Electronic control and digital display
- Dark charcoal Breezaire WKCE 2200 cooling system (made in USA)
- Back venting exhaust (cabinet to be positioned at least 5" away from wall)
- Pre-assembled upright cabinet
- Ships within 4 weeks
- Made in USA
- Available in American Walnut finish
American Walnut Finish
What's included in my shipment?
- Low-heat interior light
- Security locks
- Casters or adjustable glides
- User's manual
Dark Charcoal Cooling Unit
New dark charcoal Breezaire cooling system with electronic digital display
Standard Redwood Racking:
Standard Redwood Racking
Limited Warranty (USA Only)
WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC. (WCI) warrants their products free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to repair any part of the cabinet or cooling unit, which proves defective under these terms and conditions. Any alteration, repair or attempted repair of the cabinet and cooling unit by anyone not authorized by WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC. will void all warranties. Before contacting WCI please have to following information: The original purchase order number and invoice number. This information can be found on the packing list inside your cellar when delivered. The model and serial number of the cooling unit, this can be located on the rear of the cooling unit. This information will be needed for warranty and to determine the type of unit you have.
THE CABINET WARRANTY
For 3 years (36 months) on construction of the cabinet. If a problem is suspected with the cabinet please contact WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS, INC. There will be no charge for any replacement in the first year (12 months). Additionally the customer will pay the cost of shipping the unit to and from WCIm's service department. Warranty from the 13th through the 36th month, there will be no charge for replacement and the customer will be responsible for all freight charges and installation.
THE COOLING UNIT WARRANTY
What WCI will pay for:
During the first 12 months WCI will pay for labor and parts to repair the unit at our service department. Additionally purchaser will pay the cost of shipping the unit to and from our service department. During the 13th to 60th months WCI will pay for the parts to repair the unit at our service department. WCI will not pay for labor or shipping to and from service department. What WCI will NOT pay for:
Installation or removal of the unit from cabinet. Handling or packaging of the unit. Repairs performed by anyone other than WCI service department. Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise. Do not return a unit without authorization from WCI Service Department.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY AND WILL VOID ANY WARRANTY
WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC. does not warrant any damage caused by:
- Shipment of the unit (any shipping damage must be presented to the freight company within 10 days of delivery)
- Installation or removal of the unit.
- Inadequate ventilation for cooling unit that does not follow our installations. Keeping the condenser (hot) side of the cooling unit clean of lint and dirt.
- Accident, misuse, abuse, fire, water, lightning, unauthorized modification, electrical power surges or failure to follow the provided instruction.
- Repairs performed by anyone other than WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC.
WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC. is not responsible for any damage to wine. WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC. will not accept any cabinets return after three months (90 days).
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY.
WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC. requires you to provide the original purchase order number and invoice number to obtain warranty. This information can be found on the packing list inside your cellar when delivered. WCI service department will help to determine the problem with the cooling unit and the best way to return the product. WCI will give you a RMA form to return with the unit. No unit will be accepted without the RMA or collect in freight. Please contact WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS, INC. at 408-277-0100 for warranty information and return procedures.
No Reviews Yet