The RM Rack Cooling System allows you to conceal the evaporator either above the ceiling or behind the walls. This model is great for larger cellars needing dual evaporators. Now includes a suction line accumulator.
- Connection Suction (In.) 3/8 in
- Connection Liquid (In.) 3/8 in
- Drain Line (In.) 1/2 in
- Height 13.2 in
- Width 13.9 in
- Length 20.6 in
- AMPS Running 15.5 A
- Weight 83 lbs.
- Connection Suction (In.) 1/2 S
- Connection Liquid (In.) 1/4 S
- Height 14.38 in
- Width 11.125 in
- Length 36 in
- Capacity Up to 2000 Cu. Ft.
- BTU 6,600
- AMPS Running 1.85 A
- Electrical Requirements 115V
- Weight 43 lbs.
Line Set Between Coils
- Suction (In.) 1/2 in
- Liquid (In.) 1/4 in
- High performance staggered coils with copper tubing mechanically expanded into aluminum fins
- All aluminum housing is rust-proof and insulated
- Permanently lubricated motor is thermally protected
- Factory installed Automatic expansion valve ensures constant coil temperature to promote "Humidity Balance"
- Factory installed Pump-down solenoid valve protects compressor
- Factory installed valves eliminate additional control wiring to thermostat
- All units are pressure tested by the manufacturer to ensure quality
- Factory wired for easy field installation
- ETL certified
What's included in my shipment?
- Condensing Unit & Temperature Control. For cellars exceeding 2,000 cubic feet, please call our design team for custom options.
- Please allow 7-10 days before shipping.
- Installation: EPA Certified Refrigeration Technician Required.
- Easy Wire Harness Model # SSDC2WH25
- UL Listed Outdoor Cover
Seller warrants that the goods will be free of defects in materials and workmanship as follows: All cooling unit parts are covered for a period of one (1) year from date of sale.
Purchaser's exclusive remedy is limited, at Seller's option, to repair or replace defective parts with either new or factory reconditioned parts. Unless otherwise provided by applicable law. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the unit to repair facility designated by US Cellar Systems. US Cellar Systems will pay return shipping at regular ground rates for units repaired under warranty. At the sole discretion and approval of the seller local replacement parts may be sourced. Repairs or replacement parts not authorized in advance by US Cellar Systems may void the terms and conditions contained in this warranty agreement.
US Cellar Systems is not responsible for labor to diagnose potential issues, remove possibly parts or to reinstall repaired/replacement parts. US Cellar Systems is not responsible for costs of supplies, labor or materials related to initial installation or subsequent maintenance or repairs.
Warranty does not cover damage due to such things as accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of god, fires earthquakes, floods, high winds, government, war, riot or labor trouble, strikes, lockouts, delay of carrier, unauthorized repair, or any other cause beyond the control of US Cellar Systems, weather similar or dissimilar of the foregoing examples.
Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold are for wine cellars and or similar units that house wine or cigars. Purchaser assumes all risk of using these units, including risk of spoilage, humidity variations, leaks, fire water damage mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that might occur.
UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF; THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF THE FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. SOME STATES DO NOT FOLLOW THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR A WAIVER OF THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND OR MERCHANTABILITY. SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Telephone: (562) 513-3017
Address: 3070 Golden Avenue Long Beach, CA 90806
Manual & Guides
Split System Installation Guide
Part 1 - Installation Digital Controllers Wiring
Part 2 - Wiring Digital Controllers & Evaporator Coils
Part 3 - Digital Controller Set- Up
No Reviews Yet
- Wine Cellar Cooling Units
- Wine Accessories