The Dual Air Quiet Cooling Series is designed to be installed in the middle of the room from the ceiling. The Dual-Air Quiet (DQ) Wine Cellar Cooling Systems are designed to provide refrigerated air to 55℉-65℉. DQ evaporators return air at the bottom and supply two-way air discharge 10-12 feet in both directions at a medium velocity airflow. This promotes fantastic circulation in long and narrow display cases.
These units are the perfect solution for large wine cabinets and walk-in wine cellars. DQ evaporators are available in standard capacities from 1,800 to 4,600 BTU per hour and are used with a R134a refrigerant.
- Connection Suction (In.) 1/2 in
- Connection Liquid (In.) 3/8 in
- Drain Line (In.) 3/8 in
- Height 29.25 in
- Width 18.75 in
- Length 48.125 in
- AMPS Running 9.6 A
- Weight 305 lbs.
- Connection Suction (In.) 5/8 S
- Connection Liquid (In.) 3/8 S
After 'T' Suction
- Suction (In.) 5/8 in
- Liquid (In.) 3/8 in
- Height 10.75 in
- Width 17.5 in
- Length 23 in
- Capacity 3500 Cu. Ft.
- BTU 12,000
- AMPS Running 0.06 A
- Electrical Requirements 115V
- Weight 40 lbs.
Line Set Between Coils
- Suction (In.) 3/8 in
- Liquid (In.) 1/2 in
- Air defrosting coil requires no additional heater
- Low-noise fan blades
- High performance staggered coils with high grade copper tubing mechanically expanded into aluminum fins
- All aluminum housing is insulated and rust- proof
- Low maintenance
- Permanently lubricated motor is thermally protected
- Factory installed Automatic Expansion valve ensures constant coil temperature to achieve "Humidity Balance"
- Factory installed Pump-down solenoid valve protects compressor
- Factory installed valves eliminate additional wiring to thermostat
- Factory wired for easy field installation
- Each unit is pressure tested by the manufacturer to ensure quality
- ETL certified
What's included in my shipment?
- Condensing Unit & Temperature Control. For cellars exceeding 2,000 cubic feet, please call our design team for custom options.
- Please allow 7-10 days before shipping.
- Installation: EPA Certified Refrigeration Technician Required.
Seller warrants that the goods will be free of defects in materials and workmanship as follows: All cooling unit parts are covered for a period of one (1) year from date of sale.
Purchaser's exclusive remedy is limited, at Seller's option, to repair or replace defective parts with either new or factory reconditioned parts. Unless otherwise provided by applicable law. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the unit to repair facility designated by US Cellar Systems. US Cellar Systems will pay return shipping at regular ground rates for units repaired under warranty. At the sole discretion and approval of the seller local replacement parts may be sourced. Repairs or replacement parts not authorized in advance by US Cellar Systems may void the terms and conditions contained in this warranty agreement.
US Cellar Systems is not responsible for labor to diagnose potential issues, remove possibly parts or to reinstall repaired/replacement parts. US Cellar Systems is not responsible for costs of supplies, labor or materials related to initial installation or subsequent maintenance or repairs.
Warranty does not cover damage due to such things as accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of god, fires earthquakes, floods, high winds, government, war, riot or labor trouble, strikes, lockouts, delay of carrier, unauthorized repair, or any other cause beyond the control of US Cellar Systems, weather similar or dissimilar of the foregoing examples.
Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold are for wine cellars and or similar units that house wine or cigars. Purchaser assumes all risk of using these units, including risk of spoilage, humidity variations, leaks, fire water damage mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that might occur.
UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF; THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF THE FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. SOME STATES DO NOT FOLLOW THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR A WAIVER OF THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND OR MERCHANTABILITY. SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Telephone: (562) 513-3017
Address: 3070 Golden Avenue Long Beach, CA 90806
No Reviews Yet
- Wine Cellar Cooling Units
- Wine Accessories