The CellarPro Remote Display Control Unit allows the control panel for your cooling unit to be installed in a remote location from the cooling unit. It is perfect for cooling units that will be installed in remote or hard to reach locations. With the CellarPro Remote Display Control Unit, your wine cooling unit can be controlled and the temperature display viewed via the remote control panel.
Our 220V remote control kit is connected via 10 feet of 18-gauge low voltage wiring, the control panel can be installed anywhere that's convenient for you, inside or outside the wine cellar. If you'd like more than 10 feet of wire, let us know when you checkout in the "special instructions" field. We charge $0.50 per foot after the first 10 feet.
- Height 1.14 in
- Width 2.80 in
- Depth 1 1/4 in
- Weight 5 lb.
- Wired kit allows the cooling unit's remote control to be installed anywhere
- Allows temperature display and fully- functional control
- Choice to have wiring exit from front or rear of cooling unit
- Includes 10-feet of 18-gauge low-voltage wiring
- Compatible with all CellarPro cooling units
Manual & Guides
No Reviews Yet