CellarPro's AH6500Sx ducted cooling units (3/4 Ton Nominal) are suitable for wine cellars up to 1,750 cubic feet in both commercial and residential wine cellars. This ducted unit uses 10-inch ducting and requires insulated ducting on the cold side. The 1,750 cubic feet cellar size assumes that the cellar is constructed with insulation of R19 or better in all walls and ceiling (ie no glass or uninsulated concrete), a setpoint of 55℉ inside the cellar and ambient temperatures up to 85℉ outside the cellar. Ducting wil add additional load and should be considered in the sizing calculation.
Performance testing shows that this unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions in extreme conditions up to 110℉ more effectively than similar units from competing brands. AH6500Sx units also are quieter than comparable units from other brands.
- Total Watts 1274 (low fan speed)
- Startup Amps 53.0 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating 17.1 Amps (high fan speed)
- Height 19.3 in
- Width 18.6 in
- Depth 18.6 in
- Capacity 5771 BTUH @ 55℉
- Weight 171 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements 115V AC / 60 Hz
- Power Rating 115V AC / 60 Hz
Condensing Unit Decibels
- Low Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted 52 dbA / 65 dbA
- High Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted 62 dbA / 75 dbA
- Med Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 57 dbA / 70 dbA
BTUH @ 55℉/ Evaporator Decibels
- Low Fan Speed 4923 / 47 dbA
- High Fan Speed 5771 / 59 dbA
- Medium Fan Speed 5350 / 51 dbA
- BTUH @ 55℉/ Evaporator Decibels 3/4 Ton Nominal
The CellarPro AH6500Sx Cooling Unit is engineered to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 1,750 cubic feet with the condensing unit located in an exterior environment. The evaporator and the condensing unit each can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 equivalent feet per duct.) As a split system, the evaporator can be separated from the condensing unit up to 100 feet, allowing the noise and heat from the condensing unit to be located away from interior living areas. The AH6500Sx includes a variable-speed fan on the evaporator with a low setting for quieter operation and a high setting for maximum power.
- CellarPro Air Handlers are engineered to be ducted with 10-inch insulated ducting on the cold side (evaporator), allowing the equipment can be located away from the wine cellar so that space inside the cellar can be maximized for wine storage and racking.
- Split systems are designed to separate the evaporator from the condensing unit up to 100 feet.
- AH6500Sx condensing units can be placed outdoors, thereby separating the heat and noise from interior living spaces.
- Our exterior Air Handler condensing unit includes an exterior housing for protection against the elements, and a compressor heater that provides protection in tempreratures down to 20℉.
- Our Evaporators are built with high-output centrifugal fans which include variable speed settings for your choice of cooling power to meet ambient and seasonal requirements.
- Optional integrated humidifier provides the ultimate control of moisture levels inside your cellar.
- Optional integrated heater (900W and 1800W) provides heat for wine cellars that are exposed to temperatures below 55℉.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed through a 1/2" drain line that exits from a choice of knockouts in the evaporator.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- Remote bottle probe and duct adapters are included as standard equipment, and multiple knockouts and access points ensure easy installation.
- Factory-installed Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve (optional) ensure maximum operating precision and range.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the external components for servicing and repair.
- Sight Glass and Liquid Line Filter/Drier are included for easy installation and maintenance.
- Oversized Receiver allows for long line sets up to 100 equivalent feet and up to 30 vertical feet.
- Auto-reset high-pressure switch protects the system by interrupting power to the compressor when system pressure is too high.
- Evaporator and Condensing Unit are factory- pressurized and shipped with dry nitrogen to ensure leak-free installation.
- CellarPro's 2-Year/5-Year Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
CellarPro AH6500Sx units are designed to be ducted, with the evaporator near (or inside) the cellar, and the condensing unit in a remote exterior location up to 100 feet away.
The evaporator and the condensing unit each can be ducted up to 100 Equivalent Feet (50 Feet per Duct) with 10-inch ducting .
Collars or grills for EXHAUST (ie Supply) are located at the front (shown at left), top or rear of the evaporator, and are interchangeable to meet your specific requirement.
Collars or grills for INTAKE (ie Return) are located on the left side of the evaporator.
The condensing unit includes professional-grade air filters to protect the unit.
A bottle probe temperature sensor (10' cord) plus your choice of duct collars, indoor grills and blank plates are included in the price of the cooling system.
Two plug-in power cords for the evaporator (5.7 amps / 15 amp circuit breaker) and the condensing unit (11.2 amps / 20 amp circuit breaker). This wiring configuration can be used with either Valve Control or Electronic Control.
Two permanent power connections for the evaporator (3.6 amps / 15 amp circuit breaker) and the condensing unit (16.7 amps / 25 amp circuit breaker). This wiring configuration can be used with either Valve Control or Electronic Control.
One permanent power connection for the entire system (25 amp circuit breaker). In this configuration, the condensing unit must be wired to the evaporator, and must be used with Electronic Control.
When the control panel is difficult to access, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
The condensing unit requires 12 inches of unobstructed space in front of the coils, and requires approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
AH6500Sx units include our Compressor Heater (P/N 1727) to protect the condensing unit in environments that drop below 40℉.
For installation in environments below 20℉ down to -20℉, we recommend our Fan-Cycling Switch .
The evaporator should never be exposed to temperatures below 32℉.
Access to the left and right side of the evaporator unit is required for installation.
All split systems must be installed and charged on site by a qualified HVAC professional. Line-set equivalent feet must be calculated in accordance with ASHRAE guidelines; refer to our Line Sizing Chart for more information.
A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
To activate your warranty, you must complete and return our Installation Checklist.
CellarPro Manufacturer Warranty
2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
1800 QTL / QT / XT / XTS: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Click here for information about our extended warranty.
**1800 XT-220V:**For two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800 XTSX, 3200 VSi/VSx, 4200 VSi/VSx: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Click here for information about our extended warranty.
4200VSi / VSx - 220V/50Hz: For one year from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
Split Systems: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of original delivery, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. The warranty will not be activated until the Support and Data Service Sheet has been completed and submitted to CellarPro. The warranty period starts from the time of purchase, regardless of the time of activation.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service and the name of a CellarPro designated repair facility nearest you, contact your CellarPro dealer. You may also contact CellarPro directly by calling us at (877) 726-8496
CellarPro Split / AH Series Extended Warranty (SKU #7528). Designed to augment our standard warranty, our extended warranty increases and enhances coverage as follows:
- Covers all internal functioning parts supplied by CellarPro
- Pays labor for one (1) technician and parts which fail due to a mechanical or electrical breakdown. A mechanical or electrical breakdown is defined as the inability of a covered part to perform a routine function, when properly cleaned and serviced. Replacement of parts, if not supplied by CellarPro, must be of like kind and quality. A mechanical or electrical breakdown does not include a reduction in operating efficiency, or failure due to incorrect installation, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Diagnostic charges are limited to industry's usual and customary rates, not to exceed one hour.
- Installing/servicing contractor agrees to provide labor for ninety (90) days from the date of installation or repair, along with any and all parts' warranty coverage provided by the parts' manufacturer.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- A deductible of $99 will be charged per incident
- WARRANTY WILL NOT BE ACTIVATED UNTIL WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETED CHECKLIST AND INSTALLATION ISSUES (IF ANY) HAVE BEEN RESOLVED. If the unit is damaged because of improper installation, repair services will be provided on a time and materials basis.
- Owner/purchaser agrees to have the equipment installed and serviced by a qualified, properly licensed, technician. Owner/purchaser agrees to follow the recommended maintenance procedures outlined in the installation instructions. We recommend that you have a service agreement with your installer setup for a bi-yearly inspection and maintenance of your system. You must keep maintenance records validated by the servicing company, or keep receipts and work orders indicating dates and service provided. These records must be provided upon request by CellarPro.
- Scratches, blemishes and other cosmetic damage caused during transit and/or normal wear-and-tear are not covered by the extended warranty
- The extended warranty is available exclusively to residential customers in the continental U.S. for use in non-commercial applications
- The extended warranty is not available for 220V models
- The extended warranty does not cover accessories
- The extended warranty is not transferable
No Reviews Yet
Evaporator Intake: Duct Adapter
Evaporator Exhaust: Duct Adapter (x1)
- Wine Cellar Cooling Units