CellarPro's 4200VSi cooling units (1/2 Ton Nominal) are suitable for wine cellars up to 1000 cubic feet in both commercial and residential wine cellars. The 1,000 cubic feet cellar size assumes that the cellar is constructed with insulation of R19 or better in all walls and ceiling (ie no glass or uninsulated concrete), the cooling unit is not ducted, a setpoint of 55℉ inside the cellar and ambient temperatures up to 85℉ outside the cellar.
Performance testing shows that this unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions in extreme conditions up to 115℉ more effectively than similar units from competing brands. 4200VSi units also are significantly quieter than comparable units from other brands.
- Startup 42 Amps
- Suggested Compatible with Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Unit Amp Rating 11.5 Amps (high fan speed)
- Total Watts with Evaporator On / Med Fan 960
- Total Watts with Evaporator Off / Med Fan 760
- Height 19.6 in
- Width 14.1 in
- Depth 25.1 in
- Capacity 3938 BTUH @ 55℉
- Weight 155 lbs.
BTUH @ 55℉
- Low Fan Speed 3282
- High Fan Speed 3938
- BTUH @ 55℉ 1/2 Ton Nominal
- Medium Fan Speed 3617
- AMPS Starting 42 Amps
- Electrical Requirements 115V AC / 60Hz
CellarPro 4200VSi Cooling Units are engineered to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 1000 cubic feet. Designed for internal installations, 4200VSi units are built with high-output Danfoss compressors and oversized coils for maximum performance in high- temperature environments up to 115℉. These units also feature variable-speed fans with a low setting for super-quiet operation when conditions permit.
- This unit can be configured to operate in extreme temperature conditions (-20℉ to 115℉). If the unit's location does not provide sufficient room for airflow, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit.
- Dual high-output centrifugal fans come with variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or super-quiet operation (53.7 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high- output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed with a high-capacity stainless steel drain pan, welded 1/2" drain line and 200W electric heating element with "On/Off" Control.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto- defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Our easy-access disposable air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
Advanced Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Display
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Power On/Off Switch
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Removable Steel Case
- Replaceable Condenser Air Filter
- Rechargeable Refrigerant Schraeder Valve
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets
- CellarPro 4200VSi units are self-enclosed, fully- charged units designed to be installed through-the- wall and sized to fit in between standard wall studs.
- 4200VSi units also can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of one of our front duct packages. Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our front duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar and requires 8-inch (or greater) ducting from start to finish.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn counts for 8 feet.
- For remote or inaccessible installations, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- 4200VSi units require fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit. If sufficient space does not exist to provide sufficient airflow to the rear of the cooling unit, you may need our rear duct kit.
- 4200VS Series cooling units can be installed completely inside the wine cellar when used with our rear duct kit, which allows you to duct the supply and return airflows from the rear of the cooling unit up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct).
- For installation in environments below 40℉, 3200VSi units require our Compressor Heater.
- For installation in environments below 20℉ down to -20℉, we recommend our Fan-Cycling Switch combined with our compressor heater.
- The front of the cooling unit should never be exposed to temperatures below 32℉.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
CellarPro 4200 Upgrades/Accessories
Duct Hood The CellarPro Duct Hood for 4200VS series systems allows you to attach two ducts for condenser intake and exhaust. The duct hood kit includes the rear vent cover and duct plate, custom- designed for the CellarPro 4200 systems. The duct hood has two openings for attaching two 8 inch ducts of up to 50 equivalent feet each (100 equivalent feet total). The duct hood's removable slot plate allows you to easily access the removable air filter for simple maintenance. Please call 1-800-876-8789 to speak to an expert about your CellarPro installation.
Auxiliary Fan Power Modification The auxiliary fan power modification provides the wiring needed to power an additional fan source for ducted CellarPro installations. The auxiliary fan power modification sends a switched power line out the rear exhaust vent so that you can connect an auxiliary in-line fan of up to 3 amps. The power is switched such that the auxiliary fan only runs when the cooling unit does. Fan not included. Please call our experts at 1-800- 876-8789 with any questions about modifications to CellarPro cooling units.
Reusable Aluminum Air Filter Air filters save you time and money by keeping your cooling unit running at peak efficiency and reducing the need to clean the unit. This reusable aluminum air filter fits all CellarPro 4200 series cooling units. It uses multiple sheets of corrugated aluminum running in different directions to trap dirt and dust deep inside the filter. To reuse, clean with steam or hot water spray. Reusable aluminum air filters meet Class 2 flame retardance requirements and have a maximum temperature of 240 degrees.
Alarm Relay Wiring & AutoDialer his CellarPro autodialer alarm alerts you by dialing up to 4 phone numbers that you program and letting you know that a power failure or mechanical failure has occurred. The CellarPro autodialer alarm is highly recommended for those with large, expensive collections, frequent travelers, and to wine cellar owners in warm areas where a brief cooling failure may prove costly.
CellarPro 4200 Bottle Probe The CellarPro Bottle Probe Thermometer for the CellarPro 4200VS series wine cellar cooling units measures the exact temperature of the liquid inside bottles in your wine cellar to provide you with the most accurate temperature management. The CellarPro Bottle Probe Thermometer can be used with the CellarPro 4200VSX or 4200VSI wine cellar cooling units.
CellarPro Manufacturer Warranty
CellarPro Wine Cooling Units 1800 QTL / QT / XT / XTS: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800 XT-220V: For two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
4200VSi / VSx: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service contact CellarPro directly by calling (877) 726-8496.
CellarPro VS Series Extended Warranty
CellarPro extended warranty coverage for VS Series cooling units includes five (5) years of in-home coverage for the entire CellarPro cooling system. Designed to augment our standard warranty, our extended warranty increases and enhances coverage as follows:
- Increases the warranty period on the entire system from 2 to 5 years from the date of purchase
- Covers the cost of all parts and labor to repair or replace defective parts during the warranty period
- Covers the cost of in-home service during the warranty period
- Covers shipping costs via standard ground service during the warranty period
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- A deductible of $99 will be charged per incident
- Cleaning the coils and/or replacing the filter on the cooling unit are not covered by the extended warranty
- Scratches, blemishes and other cosmetic damage caused during transit and/or normal wear- and-tear are not covered by the extended warranty
- Issues related to improper installation and/or usage of the products are not covered by the extended warranty
- The extended warranty is available exclusively to residential customers in the continental U.S. for use in non-commercial applications
- The extended warranty is not available for 220V models
- The extended warranty does not cover accessories
- The extended warranty is not transferable
No Reviews Yet
- Wine Cellar Cooling Units
- Wine Accessories