CellarPro's 4200VSi-AV cooling unit has been optimized to provide consistent, cool conditions for Audio-Visual equipment storage rooms.
AV equipment often creates heat that must be managed in order to avoid damaging expensive electronic components. Our 4200VSi-AV audio-visual system is designed to generate 5265 BTUH and maintain 75℉ in conditioned environments below 40% RH. Please note: This unit is subject to a 5-20% BTUH correction factor above 40% relative humidity. Ambient relative humidities greater than 60% exceed the design limits of this cooling system.
- Startup 42 Amps
- Compressor Amps 1/2 Ton Nominal
- Unit Amp Rating 11.5 Amps (high fan speed)
- Total Watts with Evaporator On / Med Fan 960
- Total Watts with Evaporator Off / Med Fan 760
- Height 19.6 in
- Width 14.1 in
- Depth 25.1 in
- Capacity 5265 BTUH @ 75℉
- Weight 155 lbs.
- AMPS Starting 42 Amps
- Electrical Requirements 115V AC / 60Hz
The 4200VSi-AV Cooling Unit is engineered to maintain ideal temperature conditions in Audio-Visual equipment rooms. 4200VSi-AV uses an optimized compressor and oversized coils to generate cool, consistent 75-degree temperatures with minimal noise.
Designed for indoor use only, 4200VSi-AV units can operate in environments ranging from 115℉ to 40℉ out of the box. To operate the unit in colder temperatures, please see modifications listed on the Options & Upgrades tab.
- This unit can be configured to operate in extreme temperature conditions (-20℉ to 115℉). If the unit's location does not provide sufficient room for airflow, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit.
- Dual high-output centrifugal fans come with variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or super-quiet operation (53.7 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed with a high- capacity stainless steel drain pan, welded 1/2" drain line and 200W electric heating element with "On/Off" Control.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance- needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Our easy-access disposable air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- CellarPro 4200VSi-AV units are self-enclosed, fully-charged units designed to be installed through-the- wall and sized to fit in between standard wall studs.
- 4200VSi-AV units also can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of one of our front duct packages. Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our front duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar and requires 8-inch (or greater) ducting from start to finish.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90- degree turn counts for 8 feet.
- For remote or inaccessible installations, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- 4200VSi-AV units require fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit. If sufficient space does not exist to provide sufficient airflow to the rear of the cooling unit, you may need our rear duct kit.
- 4200VS Series cooling units can be installed completely inside the wine cellar when used with our rear duct kit, which allows you to duct the supply and return airflows from the rear of the cooling unit up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct).
- For installation in environments below 40℉, 4200VSi-AV units require our Compressor Heater.
- For installation in environments below 20℉ down to -20℉, we recommend our Fan-Cycling Switch (P/N 6972) combined with our compressor heater.
- The front of the cooling unit should never be exposed to temperatures below 32℉.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
1800 XTSx, 3200 VSi/VSx, 4200 VSi/VSx: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
No Reviews Yet
- Wine Cellar Cooling Units
- Wine Accessories