Duct hoods and inline fans allow the hot air intake/exhaust to be ducted up to 200 equivalent feet (100 feet per opening) from the wine cooling unit, effectively getting exhaust away from your wine cellar and living space.
Duct openings are designed to attach to two 8" ducts for condenser intake and exhaust. Removable slot plate provides easy access to our air filter. Inline fan receives switched power from the cooling unit.
Kit includes: Rear vent cover and 240 CFM 8- inch inline fan. Ducting is NOT included in this kit.
- Height 19.7 in
- Width 14.5 in
- Depth 7.9 in
- Capacity 200 Equivalent Feet
- Electrical Requirements 120V, 60Hz, 0.60 Amp
- Weight 45 lbs.
- Attaches easily to the rear of 3200 and 4200 wine cooling units
- Provides quick access to removable air filter
- Designed for easy hook-up to 8" ducting (not included)
- Inline fan (3000RPM, 240 CFM) has a permanently lubricated, impedance protected motor
- Heavy gauge plated steel brackets
- Switched power to match the cooling unit
- 8-inch ducting NOT INCLUDED
Manual & Guides
No Reviews Yet