CellarPro 1800XT-220V cooling units (1/6 Ton Nominal @ 50Hz) provide outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control, super-quiet operation and extra cooling power for use in 220V / 1PH environments.
1800XT-220V units can be used with both 50- Hz and 60 Hz 220V power, and are significantly quieter than comparable units. Performance testing shows that this compact unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions, even in tough environments.
This unit can be used in North America as well as in overseas markets.
- Height 10 1/2 in
- Width 18 in
- Depth 16 1/2 in
- Capacity 1373 BTUH @ 50Hz / 15℃
- Weight 70.1 lbs.
- AMPS Starting 8.0-9.2 Amps
- AMPS Running 2.0 Amps
- Electrical Requirements 220V AC / 1PH / 50-60 Hz
- Requires Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Recommended Surge Protector
The CellarPro 1800XT-220V Cooling Unit is engineered to maintain ideal temperature and humidity conditions in geographies that use 220V / 1 Phase power (50 or 60 Hz).
Designed for indoor use only, 1800XT-220V units can operate in environments ranging from 35℃ to 40℃ out of the box. To operate the unit in colder temperatures, please see modifications listed on the Options & Upgrades tab.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise (46 dBA @ 50Hz and 50 dBA @ 60Hz).
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance- needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 10-foot power cord exits from the rear .
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 2-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- This unit is designed to vent hot exhaust to and pull fresh air intake from the rear of the cooling unit.
- This unit was not designed to be ducted.
- This unit includes a compressor heater for installation in environments down to 20℉.
- Installation in environments below 20℉ requires the addition of our fan cycling switch.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
This wine cooling unit can be used in 187- 254V environments at 50Hz, and 198-254V environments at 60Hz. The power plug provided is Nema 6-15P 15A 250V Plug (Male). It has a screw cover plug housing with internal lug connections, and can be swapped easily to conform to local plug configurations.
CellarPro Manufacturer Warranty
CellarPro Wine Cooling Units 1800 QTL / QT / XT / XTS: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800 XT-220V: For two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
4200VSi / VSx: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service contact CellarPro directly by calling (877) 726-8496.
CellarPro 1800 Series Extended Warranty
CellarPro enhanced warranty coverage for 1800 Series cooling units includes five (5) years of in-home coverage for the entire CellarPro cooling system. Designed to augment our standard warranty, our extended warranty enhances coverage as follows:
- Supplements the standard warranty during the 5-year period
- Covers the cost of all parts and labor to repair or replace defective parts during the warranty period
- Covers the cost of in-home service during the warranty period
- Covers shipping costs via standard ground service during the warranty period
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- A deductible of $49 will be charged per incident
- Cleaning the coils and/or replacing the filter on the cooling unit are not covered by the extended warranty
- Scratches, blemishes and other damage caused during transit and/or normal wear-and-tear are not covered by the extended warranty
- Issues related to improper installation and/or usage of the products are not covered by the extended warranty
- The extended warranty is available exclusively to residential customers in the continental U.S. for use in non-commercial applications
- The extended warranty is not available for 220V models or CellarPro 1800XTSx
- The extended warranty does not cover accessories
- The extended warranty is not transferable
No Reviews Yet