Breezaire is committed to producing wine cooling systems that satisfy the stringent requirements of collectors and wine enthusiasts. Breezaire wine cabinet cooling units can maintain the perfect aging environment in your wine cabinets.
The Breezaire WKCE2200 is designed for wine cabinets. This compact and efficient cooling system is designed specifically for use inside cabinets; the Breezaire WKCE2200 is not rated for use in non-constricted spaces. The Breezaire WKCE2200 includes all the features and options of the Breezaire WKC2200, plus digital thermostat control and the option to add a bottle probe thermometer
We also carry the smaller-capacity Breezaire WKCE1060. Call us at (800) 876-8789 for assistance in selecting the right wine cooling unit.
- All units are 115 Volt, 60 Hz.
- All cabinet Units can be manufactured with the Hot air out the rear (standard) or out the top of unit (special order).
- Both cabinet models come with the electric cord out the front (standard) or can be routed out the bottom near the rear of the unit (special order).
What's included in my shipment?
- Breezaire Cooling Unit
- Exterior Grill Cover
- Installation Instructions
- Height 10.5 in
- Width 18 in
- Depth 16.5 in
Breezaire systems are designed to maintain the air temperature between 50 and 60 degrees Fahrenheit, the ideal temperature for storing wine. Every unit is user-adjustable for precise control, and the cooling units will always produce a gentle stream of cool air rather than cold. This protects your wine from sudden temperature changes.
Automatic Humidity Control
Humidity is vital to the maintenance of your corks, and thereby vital to the health of your aging wines. Breezaire systems are designed to maintain humidity at the levels ideal for wine aging while eliminating excess moisture. Additional humidification may be needed in dry climates.
Breezaire systems are all hand-assembled and tested to ensure that they meet the highest standards. Vibrations that may be undetectable to the cellar owner can affect the quality of the wines, so Breezaire strives to eliminate all vibration from their units.
Ultra Quiet Operation
Walking into your wine cellar should feel like walking into a wonderful cave of wine. To preserve that feeling, Breezaire systems are designed to be ultra-quiet and unobtrusive.
Attractive Metal Cabinet
The housing of the cooling unit is sleek and attractive, and will blend into any decor. The unit can be mounted flush with the wall.
Ease of Installation
The most popular Breezaire units are the self- contained units, which are simply mounted and plugged into a 115AC electrical source. No complicated wiring or procedures required.
Breezaire systems are designed, built and tested to deliver the highest standard of performance. They are built from top quality materials and components and hand-assembled in the U.S.A.
Comprehensive Warranty Coverage
Get peace of mind with a Breezaire warranty (See Warranty tab for details).
Constant, Selectable Temperature
The BREEZAIRE WKC Series cooling units are designed to, when installed in a properly constructed enclosure, provide a constant, selectable temperature between 48℉ and 62℉ while reducing the excess relative humidity to the proper 50% to 75%. BREEZAIRE cooling units are designed to lower the temperature, while removing only excessive moisture. In a properly constructed enclosure this process can raise the relative humidity. The unit does not add moisture to the enclosure. The unit does not include a heating system and will not warm the enclosure. The WKC Series is not intended to cool service cabinets, which are maintained at lower temperatures and opened or entered frequently.
The cooling unit comes with two (2) optional thermostat systems. Mechanical or Digital Electronic (Sentry III).
The mechanical version is low profile and will blend in with the casing of the unit. The mechanical version is of a simplest design and the adjustments requires a 1/4" straight type screwdriver.
The Digital Electronic (Sentry III) thermostat adds additional safety to your enclosure and has the following features:
- Large, easy to read, green LED display.
- Accurate, easy to adjust (no tools needed) readable set points with continuous reading of enclosure temperature or displaying of set point when changing enclosure temperatures.
- Power outage protection, which delays unit start up after power outages.
- Blocked airflow protection, which shuts down unit and protects wine in case of high temperatures caused by condenser blockage.
- Controls temperature by enclosure air sensors or optional bottle probe.
The configuration of the units having the cold air discharge on the bottom makes them ideal to be installed in cabinets and credenzas. BREEZAIRE WKC series cooling units are not always recommended for converted closets. Ask your dealer for details.
Top Quality Wine Cooling Systems Since 1985
Breezaire has been manufacturing top quality wine cooling systems since 1985. Breezaire strives to be the top producer of wine storage cooling systems.
Wine collectors know that maintaining the correct temperature and humidity in their cellar is of the utmost importance. Regular refrigeration or air conditioning systems simply don't meet the standards of wine collectors and others who store delicate materials. Breezaire units cool the air in the wine cellar without removing moisture, allowing you to more easily maintain the essential humidity that keeps your corks healthy. Breezaire cooling units are designed to remove only the excess moisture, allowing you to maintain the proper levels.
Breezaire cooling systems are designed for cooling long-term wine storage and aging spaces, not for service areas that require a lower temperature and are opened frequently.
Breezaire is committed to maintaining the ability to repair all their old production models, which means that you should always be able to obtain service or a replacement for your cooling unit. Current models are exact replacements for models made since 1985.
Limited Warranty for all BREEZAIRE self contained units(USA only)
BREEZAIRE Products Company warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to repair or replace any part of the enclosed unit which proves defective under these terms and conditions.
Alteration, repair or attempted repair of the unit by anyone other than BREEZAIRE will void this warranty.
Who is protected: This warranty may be enforced only by the original retail customer and is not transferable.
Length of Warranty All parts used in this unit are warranted for Five years(60 months) from the original retail purchase. Factory labor is provided at no cost for one year (12 months) from the original retail purchase.
What is not covered:
- Any unit on which the serial number cannot be verified.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from, but not limited to:
- Any shipment of the unit (claims for shipping damage must be presented to the shipper).
- Installation or removal of the unit.
- Installation in an enclosure of inadequate design that does not follow the minimum guide lines of the installation instructions.
- Inadequate ventilation for supplying and exhausting condenser air that does not follow the minimum guide lines of the installation instructions.
- Accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature, improper storage, unauthorized modification, electrical power surges or failure to follow instructions supplied with the unit.
- Exposure to corrosive environments such as, but not limited to, marine air, caustic pool chemicals, cleaning solvents, gasoline and petroleum products.
- Burial or coverage by, but not limited to, dirt, snow, mud, storage shelves, fabric products or vegetation.
- Any cause which does not relate to product defect.
What BREEZAIRE will pay for:
- During the first 12 months BREEZAIRE will pay for labor and material to repair the unit at our factory. Additionally, BREEZAIRE will pay the cost of shipping the unit to and from our factory.
- During the 13th to 60th months BREEZAIRE will pay for the material to repair the unit at our factory.
What BREEZAIRE will NOT pay for:
- Installation or removal of the unit.
- Handling or packaging of the unit.
- Repairs performed by anyone other than BREEZAIRE.
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
How to obtain warranty service: BREEZAIRE may require you to provide the original bill of sale or receipt as proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. Please retain any such proof of purchase. If a problem is suspected with a BREEZAIRE cooling unit, please contact your dealer. Do not return a unit without authorization from BREEZAIRE.
Should it be necessary to return your unit for warranty service, it must be packaged in the original packaging or similar packaging providing an equal degree of protection. Any freight charges must be prepaid, BREEZAIRE will not accept collect shipments. If the unit is found to be defective BREEZAIRE will reimburse (during the first 12 months) the cost of shipping the unit at standard second day freight rates.
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTY BREEZAIRE'S SOLE LIABILITY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO, AT OUR OPTION, THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE UNIT. BREEZAIRE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
- DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY ANY DEFECTS IN THE UNIT, DAMAGES BASED UPON INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF THE UNIT, LOSS OF TIME OR COMMERCIAL LOSS.
- ANY OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
While great effort has been made to provide accurate guidelines, BREEZAIRE cannot warrant its units to properly cool a particular enclosure. Customers are cautioned that enclosure construction, unit location and many other factors can affect the operation and performance of the unit. Therefore the suitability of the unit for a specific enclosure or application must be determined by the customer and cannot be warranted by BREEZAIRE.
No Reviews Yet
Hot Air Exhaust Upgrade Options: Hot Exhaust Air out Back (Standard)
- Hot Air Exhaust Upgrade Options
Hot Exhaust Air out Back (Standard) [$0.00]
Optional Hot Exhaust Air Up Modification [$170.00]
- Wine Accessories
- Wine Cellar Cooling Units