CellarPro 2000VSx 220V / 50Hz Cooling Unit (Exterior) (CP:27249). CellarPro engineered the low profile 2000VSx cooling unit specifically for installations in wine cellars with limited space and exterior exposure for the hot side.
Just 358mm wide and 338mm tall, the 2000VSx cooling unit will fit in between studs and/or above door frames. Dual independent variable-speed fans offer flexibility to trade-off between super-quiet operation vs maximum performance.
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space - it must come from space outside the cellar.
Before purchasing this unit, let us calculate the thermal load of your wine cellar.
- Height 338 mm
- Width 376 mm
- Depth 709 mm
- Capacity 1745 cu. ft.
- BTU @55℉ 1745
- AMPS Starting 13.5 A
- AMPS Running 2.89 A
- Electrical Requirements 220V AC / 50 Hz
- Weight 72 lbs.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator and condenser coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- Our easy-access air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 5-Year Standard Warranty**,** the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (CP 1836) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety (PENDING).
Low profile for maximum flexibility
- Shallow height fits above doors: 338mm H
- Shallow width fits in between studs: 358mm W
Variable-speed fan inside the cellar
- 1745 BTUH on high fan speed
- 1581 BTUH on low fan speed
Variable-speed fan outside the cellar
- 43C maximum intake temperature / 61.5 dBA on the high fan speed
- 38C maximum intake temperature / 55.5 dBA on the low fan speed
Condensate management system
- Oversized stainless-steel drain pan
- 12.7mm ID drain line for excess condensate
- 100W heating element
- CellarPro 2000VSx units are self-contained, fully-charged units designed to be attached to the ceiling inside the cellar, or above the cellar**.**
- 2000VSx units also can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of one of our front duct packages. Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our front duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 15.24 equivalent feet away from the cellar and requires 6-inch (or greater) ducting from start to finish.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn counts for 2.4 feet.
- For remote or inaccessible installations, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- 2000VSx units require fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit, and are designed to handle environments ranging from * -6.7C to 43.3C*
- For installation in environments below -6.6C down to -29C, it will be necessary to add our Fan-Cycling Switch (CP 6972).
- The cooling unit should never be exposed to temperatures below 0C.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
CellarPro Manufacturer Warranty
CellarPro Wine Cooling Units 1800 QTL / QT / XT / XTS: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800 XT-220V: For two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
4200VSi / VSx: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service contact CellarPro directly by calling 1.877.726.8496.
CellarPro VS Series Extended Warranty (only for VSi units)
- Increases the warranty period on the entire system from 2 to 5 years from the date of purchase
- Covers the cost of all parts and labor to repair or replace defective parts during the warranty period
- Covers the cost of in-home service during the warranty period
- Covers shipping costs via standard ground service during the warranty period
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- A deductible of $99 will be charged per incident
- Cleaning the coils and/or replacing the filter on the cooling unit are not covered by the extended warranty
- Scratches, blemishes and other cosmetic damage caused during transit and/or normal wear-and-tear are not covered by the extended warranty
- Issues related to improper installation and/or usage of the products are not covered by the extended warranty
- The extended warranty is available exclusively to residential customers in the continental U.S. for use in non-commercial applications
- The extended warranty is not available for 220V models
- The extended warranty does not cover accessories
- The extended warranty is not transferable
No Reviews Yet
- Wine Cellar Cooling Units
- Wine Accessories